|~Jealousy~|

Arjun: And we will set off this Friday as today is Monday we can arrange everything.

Pooja: But for how many days?

Zoya: For 4 to 5 days I guess.

Noor: For 4 days?

Yash: Done.

After the discussion, all went to their respective houses.

Aditya was working on his laptop when Zoya entered the room after the dinner.

Aditya: Actually, I really did not expect you to answer Sanjana that sharply. I liked it ha. But why did you do that cuz you know. Everyone will know everything after our divorce.

Zoya just gave a small smile.

Zoya: Aaa I also have my self respect right. If I would not answer her then everybody will think that Zoya does not care anything about her married life. And people will start blabbering about me.

Aditya: Ooh. Itna doooor ka soch rakhti hon.

Zoya: Hmm.

Zoya in mind: I only know that I did not pretend to be jealous in front of everyone. I was actually not liking Sanjana near Aditya. I just wished I could slap her tight to kiss Aditya. I mean how dare she is.

Her inner self: But why are you jealous. Did you start falling for Aditya?

Zoya in mind: No no no. I was not jealous. I was not.

Aditya: Itna kya soch rahi hon?

Zoya: Wo kuch nahi bas kuch dhoond rahi thi.

Aditya: Kya?

Zoya: Aaa wo wo book. Wo rahi mil gayi.

Zoya started reading the book.

Zoya was continuously repeating in mind: I don't care who ever kisses him or hugs him. I am not jealous.

Aditya: Zoya, what are you doing?

Zoya: I am reading the book.

Aditya: Yeah. Ulta book padhrahi hon. Shayad tumhara eyes ulta ho gaya hain. Isiliye.

Zoya realised she was holding the book in wrong way. She corrected it and started to read the book again.

The days passed by and Aditya finished almost all his office works.
And Zoya was also busy finishing some of her assignments.

It was Friday. The youngsters decided to meet at the airport. Noor, Aditya, Zoya, Arjun went together at the airport.

At the airport.
Zoya and Noor and  were gossiping random stuffs.
Aditya: Noor, Zoya, Pooja you guys want something to eat?

Pooja, Noor, Zoya: No.

Aditya: Okay.

And then Yash came.

Yash: Hey all.

Everybody: Hii.

Pooja said teasingly: Zoya, Sanjana nahi dikhai de rahi.

Noor: Haan. Sanjana kaha hai?

Zoya in mind: Wo na aye to hi accha.

Zoya: Pooja. Hum e kaise maloom hoga?

Arjun: Wo rahi.

Zoya said quietly which was only heard by Pooja and Noor: Chudel ka naam Liya aur Chudel khud ba khud chali ayi.