Epilogue

After 5 years.

It was 12 am when Zoya felt someone grabbed her from her waist and some weight beside her neck. She recognized the person by the smell of the perfume which just makes her crazy.

Zoya: Aj itni late?

Aditya: Areh, aj itna kaam tha na. Sorry.

Zoya smiled.

Aditya: Did she sleep already?

Zoya: No. We were waiting for you since so long. I tired my best but I guess she does not want to sleep without saying goodnight to her dadda.

Hearing that Aditya took Adya, their 6 months old daughter from Zoya and said.

Aditya: Of course. After all she is my princess. Right?

Aditya kissed Adya's cheeks.

Aditya to Zoya: And you are my Queen.

He kissed Zoya's cheeks which made Zoya blush a bit.

After 10 min Adya got asleep.

Aditya after keeping Adya in the swing bed, Zoya tuened and Aditya took it as a chance and  grabbed Zoya's waist and pulled her only to get bumped on his chest.

Zoya: Aditya. What are you doing?

Aditya: Kya kar raha hoon ka kya matlab Zoya?

Aditya put the side few hairs of Zoya and tucked it behind her ear.

Aditya: Accha sorry na. You are still angry with me about Milli's incident. You know na that she likes me. And she just wanted to confess and she did. Yeah she knew that I am married and have a princess but she clarified that she just wanted to say to make her heart feel light. That is it. What is my fault in this?

Zoya: Accha fine na. I am not angry now. Happy?

Aditya: No.

Zoya: Then what do I need to do to make you believe that I am not angry now?

Aditya moved his face forward, near Zoya's ears and replied huskily.

Aditya: You don't need to do anything. I will do it for you.

Aditya's warm breath fell on Zoya's neck which made shiver down Zoya's spine.

Zoya: As in?

Aditya: As in.

And Aditya placed a soft kiss on the joint of Zoya's neck and shoulder where was the sweet spot of her. Aditya earned a soft moan from her.

Zoya: A Aditya.

Aditya: Hmm?

Then Aditya placed soft peppering kisses on Zoya's jawline and neck.

Zoya replied nervously: A someone might come.

With that Aditya picked up Zoya and took her to their room. They don't need to worry about Adya cuz if she wakes up they would get an alarm as they have the baby monitor in their room.

Aditya opened the door and closed the door with the help of his leg and Zoya locked it.

Aditya placed Zoya on the soft mattress of the bed and hovered over her.

Aditya in a husky voice.

Aditya:  I swear, you were such a tease today at the evening party. If I did not have work then I guess we would have done a lot of things to you.

Zoya replied in a sensual voice: Who is stopping you now?

Without wasting any time, Aditya took Zoya's pink plum lips in his and kissed them. In every second, the kiss grew more passionate. Zoya's hands were working on Aditya's shirt buttons which were just useless at that moment.