Well... That just happened (The end of the Maze Runner)

(A\N)
(Alright, I'm gonna try to get the rest of the movie into this chapter, I might not, but I'm gonna try! Hope you like the chapter)

I was sitting in the pit with Thomas' head on my lap. I was cleaning his face with the rag I asked Fry to get me. 

Thomas' eyes fluttered open. He groaned slightly and his eyes completely opened. When he saw me, he looked confused. 

"Hey bro." I whispered to him. "Are you okay?" 

He was about to respond, but, Chuck interuppted him. 

"What the hell were you thinking?" Chuck asked him. I helped Thomas sit up a bit. He looked at Chuck to Fry to Minho then to me and Teresa, finally Newt. 

"What happened?" 

"Gally has taken control." Teresa explained. Thomas tried looked at her, but he couldn't take his eyes off Newt. I knew it. They truly loved each other. I couldn't tell because of how they acted around each other, but how they looked at each other. I guess- I guess I'm a little disapointed or something, I guess I still have feelings for Newt (not for long senorita). But, I'm willing to put them aside for my brother, he means the most to me then anything else. I would give up my happiness just for his. That's how much I love him (isn't she giving off Angelica Schuyler vibes? Or is it just me?). He's my brother, how could I not. 

"He said we had a choice. Either join him or get banished at sundown with you." Teresa snapped me out of my daze. 

"And the others agreed to that?" Thomas asked with a small eye roll. 

"Gally has everyone convinced that you're the reason all this has happened." I told my brother. 

"Well, he's been right so far." Thomas muttered. I stared at my brother in confusion. What did he mean by that? 

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. Thomas tore his eyes away from Newt and looked at me. 

"This place... it's not what we thought it was." Thomas told us. "It's not a prison, it's a test. It all started when we were kids. They would give us these challenges. They were experimenting on us. And then people started disappearing. Every month, one after the other, like clockwork." 

"They were sending them up into the maze." Teresa nodded, almost catching on completely. 

"Yeah, but not all of us." Thomas shook his head. 

"What do you mean?" Newt asked confused. A few seconds went by as if Thomas was thinking how to explain it to us. 

"Guys, I'm one of them." He spoke. Thomas was one of them? How? Why? "The people who put you here, I worked with them. I watched you guys for years. The entire time you have been here, I was on the other side of it. So were you." He looked over at then Teresa. He then looked at me with guilt in his eyes. 

"What?" Teresa asked with a furrowed brow. 

"Teresa, we did this to them." Thomas looked back at her when he said this. He looked back at me. "I did this to my own sister." 

"No. That can't be true." Teresa shook her head in disbelief. 

"It is. I saw it." 

"Why would they send us up if we were with them?" Teresa asked curiously. 

"It doesn't matter." Thomas sighed a bit. 

"He's right. It doesn't matter." Newt spoke up with determined tone. "Any of it. Because the people we were before the maze don't even exit anymore. These Creators took care of that. But what does matter is who we are now, and what we do... right now. You went into the maze and you found a way out."