Stuttering

"Yes. I like being choked, Sykkuno."
Corpse walked past Sykkuno, back to the couch. He left him in the kitchen, completely speechless. It was Sykkunos own fault, he had asked him the stupid question in the first place. After getting rid of his flusteredness he went back into the livingroom.

They had finished the movie some time ago and were watching some funny YouTube videos now. Sykkuno felt himself get more and more tired, struggling to keep his eyes open. He had to leave in about an hour probably. Not realizing what was happening, he dozed off into a light slumber.

Corpse jumped in surprise, as he suddenly felt a weight on his right shoulder. He turned his head to see what was happening. Holy shit. Sykkunos head is on my shoulder. Is he asleep? Probably. He looks so fuckin cute, i could cry. He thought to himself, completely in awe from Sykkunos soft looking features. His hair was a bit messy, his cheeks looked a bit squished from laying on Corpse's shoulder. His eyes were closed and his breathing was regular, all in all, he looked peaceful. Corpse wondered what he was dreaming about. Maybe he was dreaming about him? At this point this was just wishful thinking. Trying not to wake Sykkuno, he turned off the TV and rested his head on Sykkunos head. He wouldn't fall asleep anyways, so he could wake Sykkuno when it was about 1 am.

Corpse woke up from something moving on him. He quickly opened his eyes, squinting a bit because the room was full of light. A bit disoriented he noticed that he was still on his couch. Who was on him? Oh wait. Sykkuno was laying on top of him, apparently still asleep. Corpse's left leg was wrapped around him, both of his arms were rested on Sykkunos lower back. Well. This is a rather... interesting position. Corpse tried to hold back a chuckle. This was just all too funny. Shit, shouldn't Sykkuno have left like hours ago? He looked at the clock on his right, still not moving, so he wouldn't wake Sykkuno. The clock said 9:36. Oh shit shit shit. Corpse started patting Sykkunos back lightly, whispering: "Sykkuno, wake up. Wake up, we fell asleep on the couch, you have to leave."
Sykkuno started moving a bit, murmuring something that Corpse couldn't understand. God, what Corpse would give to just stay like this, or better yet, wake up like this every morning.
Corpse attempted to get up, and finally Sykkuno opened his eyes.

"What, h-huh w-what is ggoing on..?" Sykkuno stuttered. Corpse could see how he was getting flustered, when he realized in what a suggestive position they were in. He quickly got off Corpse's body, straightening his clothes. Corpse laughed at how nervous Sykkuno seemed. Sykkuno tried to look everywhere but at Corpse, suddenly the walls seemed very interesting.

"Sykkuno, we fell asleep while watching YouTube yesterday. Do you want to eat something, or do you have to leave?"
Sykkuno could barely form words, not forgetting how warm and comforting Corpse's toned body had felt under him. He had been able to feel his defined abs through his shirt, he could have easily slipped his hand under it... Snapping out of his thoughts, he answered Corpse's question.
"Umm I- sshould probably get going, you know, my roomates are probably worried.."
"Yeah, of course."

Sykkuno quickly gathered his things and went to the door. They were kind of looking at eachother silently, not knowing how to say goodbye, until Sykkuno opened his arms and went in for a hug. It felt so right. Corpse was taller than Sykkuno, so he had to lean down a bit and he rested his head on Sykkunos shoulder. He had his arms tighly wrapped around him, they hugged for a bit longer than necessary. Sykkuno let go and whispered a quiet
"Bye" and Corpse wispered a "Bye" back. Sykkuno then turned around and went down the stairs to leave the building. Corpse looked after him, smiling, even though he was a bit sad that Sykkuno had to go home again. He shut the door and went to his bedroom, fell into bed and thought about the past day. The place felt empty without Sykkuno.

When Sykkuno arrived at his house a bit later, he was greeted by Lily who opened the door. She looked at him with wide eyes and exclaimed: "SYKKUNO! Where have you been, oh my god i was almost getting worried." Not letting Sykkuno answer she continued: "Sooo how was it with Corpse??" Ignoring her, he entered the house. Sykkuno was barely in the hallway, when Toast came out of his room and started questioning him as well.
"So, you spent the night... Did you get some?"
Sykkuno was confused. What did he mean?
"What do you mean?" He asked Toast.
God he's so innocent, Toast thought. "You know, did you get some dick?"
"TOAST!! W-what n-no w-hy...", Sykkuno was bright red, hiding his face. He wanted to be swallowed whole by the earth. Right now. Please.

Lily and Toast were just laughing at him being embarrassed. "But like honestly, why did u stay the night then?" Lily asked.
Just wanting to leave, Sykkuno answered: "Well i guess we just fell asleep on the couch while watching YouTube." He then quickly made his way to his room, almost slamming the door shut behind him. He could still hear Lily and Toast giggling and Toast saying "Suuuureee".
Sykkuno turned his PC on, to play some games and distract himself from the awkwardness earlier. To calm his nerves he started up Among us and played some rounds with random people.

About an hour later, Lily came into Sykkunos room and asked how he was doing. "I'm doing okay."
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but is something going on between you and Corpse?"
This question wasn't unexpected, but it made Sykkuno nervous again.
"N-no, nothing is going on."
Silence. Lily got up, ready to leave, but at his door she turned around and asked him:
"But you want there to be something, right?"
He thought about it for a second. Did he want something to be between them? Yes. Just thinking back to how he felt, when he was in Corpse's arms made it clear. He just didn't think that he had a chance. Lily was eyeing Sykkuno expectantly.
"Yeah. I t-think i do."

Editor's note:
Sorry, this chapter is kinda short and boring, I've had a pretty bad headache the whole day and wasn't really motivated to write tbh. I'll try to get a better chapter out tomorrow. Thank you so much for over 1 tsd reads!! ❤️