Hi

Corpse was nervous. Like incredibly nervous. He was also excited. He just couldn't wait. In an hour Sykkuno would be here.

(Flashback) Three days earlier:
Corpse:
Hey Sykkuno, do you wanna meet me next week sometime?

This took Sykkuno by surprise. He didn't know what to say. He realized that he was holding his breath and he just blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

Sykkuno:
W- wait really? Like- like you actually wanna meet me?

That made Corpse chuckle, because why wouldn't he want to meet Sykkuno? He was just adorable.

Corpse:
Yes, i'm serious. Of course i want to meet you :) I think i'm actually ready and you have seen my face already, so some of the pressure is gone.
Sykkuno:
Well if you're sure, umm i'd love to meet you!
But like what do you wanna do?
Corpse:
Umm do you like, want to come over to my place... i hate being outside, i get really anxious in crowds.
Sykkuno:
Sure, just text me your adress later.
Corpse:
Will do. We could order Takeout or something when you're here.
Sykkuno:
That sounds perfect. But like what day?
Corpse:
Ohh um yeah of course, when are you free?
Sykkuno:
On Thursday?
Corpse:
That sounds good. I'll text you the details later.
Sykkuno:
I can't wait :)

They ended the call because Sykkuno could barely keep his eyes open. Usually, he went to bed waay earlier. Corpse was feeling quite tired himself, maybe this was his chance to get more than 3 hours of sleep for once.

Corpse groaned as he opened his eyes. He turned to the side to face his alarmclock. It said 02:56 pm. Had he really slept more than 6 hours? Holy shit. This hadn't happened in months, maybe even a year. He felt like he had been newborn. After stretching and feeling his bones crack, he went to take a steamy shower.

In a few days he would meet Sykkuno. He hadn't written him a time yet, he should probably do that. He stripped naked in his bathroom and stepped into his shower. As the hot water was dripping down his body, he started to think about the adorable guy that he couldn't get out of his mind, with his cute smile, his beautiful black hair...(UwU)
The more he thought about Sykkuno, the more his thoughts began to... travel into a certain direction... He began thinking about Sykkunos body, he had never seen him shirtless of course, but he imagined him slim, but still muscular. He thought about what his own hands would look like, roaming Sykkunos body... He quickly snapped out of his thoughts. This felt illegal. Sykkuno was so innocent, Corpse couldn't be thinking about him like this, when they had just become friends. Corpse turned the water extra cold, to get rid of the desire that he felt. After his shower, he went and made himself a much needed meal.

A few days had passed, it was finally Thursday. Corpse woke up early to get ready. He showered quickly, smeared some eyeliner on his eyes and put on an all black outfit. He also wore some chains and a skull earring. Corpse put some rings on, because apparently that made his hands more attractive and for some reason he really wanted to be attractive today. Who was he kidding, he knew the reason, but he didn't want to admit it to himself yet.

He would be here in about fifteen minutes. Corpse's hands were shaking a bit, his anxiety was really getting to him. It was a bad and a good feeling at the same time. He knew this would go well, so he tried to relax himself. Soon after, the doorbell rang. He rushed to the door, trying not to rip it open, because he didn't want to scare Sykkuno. Corpse composed himself before slowly opening the door.

In front of him stood Sykkuno, he was wearing a limegreen shirt, dark blue jeans and a nice pair of black vans. His hair was perfect to the side, looking fluffy as ever. Sykkuno was looking at him with a almost shocked facial expression, both of them not saying anything yet. A few seconds later, Corpse decided to break the somewhat awkward silence.

"Hi", was the only thing he managed to get out.
"H-hey Corpse", Sykkuno stuttered, visibly nervous.
Corpse didn't know wheter to hug him or not, so he decided to just invite him inside instead.
"Come in come in, would you like something to drink? Umm i think i have like some Coke and maybe some Orange juice left"
"Hmm just water is fine thank you", Sykkuno said, giving Corpse a small smile. "So how are you doing Corpse?"
Corpse smiled at the question "I'm actually pretty good Sykkuno, i haven't slept as well as i have the past few days in like years and honestly it's all because of you"
"Wait w-what wh-y because of m-me?", Sykkuno was blushing a bit from hearing that.
"Well i don't know really but like, talking to y-you calms me down in a way... you make me feel safe. I'm sorry is- is that weird?" Corpse was insecure about admitting this, but he wanted to be honest with Sykkuno.
"No, no that's like, that's really nice of you. I feel safe around you too Corpse."
They were both smiling widely by now, just looking at each other and for a moment it felt like time slowed down. Sykkuno was studying Corpse's face, finally seeing it from a closer distance, noticing that he had small dimples and how he had full, long lashes.
He didn't quite realize how close they were standing to eachother, until Sykkuno noticed that Corpse's eyes kept looking at his lips. What was he doing? Was he about to kiss him? No, no, there was no way. Not knowing what to do, Sykkuno broke the heavy silence.

"So umm, could i have that water now?
"Oh shit, yes of course sorry, i almost forgot", Corpse chuckled. "So what food do you wanna order?"
"I don't know, you can choose if you want, i enjoy pretty much everything", Sykkuno said.
"Okay, i'll order pizza then okay?"
"Yes perfect"

While Corpse was ordering their pizzas, Sykkuno sat down on the couch. He felt confused. He was kind of mad at himself. Why didn't he just wait a bit longer, to see if Corpse would made a move? Did he even want him to make a move? This was all so confusing. All he knew, is there was a tiiiiinyyy chance that Corpse would have kissed him, but he ruined it for himself. Typical.

Editor's Note:
I hope this chapter is not too terrible😃
I'll try to update as often as I can, i'm currently on holidays so i'll probably post quite often :) Thank you so much for over 300 reads!