Confessions

Corpse woke up, because someone was leaving kisses all over his face. This was quite unusual, he hoped it was Sykkuno, and not Toast allowing himself a joke or something. He opened his eyes to see his boyfriend smiling at him. "Goodmorning love" he said in an excited tone.
"Mhmm Morning.." Corpse's voice was unusually deep.
"Soo are we going on that date today?" Sykkuno asked, while jumping up and down on the bed like a puppy.
Ah shit. The date.
"Yes of course!" Corpse said, now realizing that he had forgotten to make the reservation last night.
Sykkuno kissed him on the nose and then left the room to go eat some breakfast.
Corpse sat up in the bed and then let himself fall into it again, deciding to stay there some more.

While Sykkuno was downstairs, he decided to call the restaurant that he had planned to book a reservation for. It was a small Italian place that Corpse had visited with his family when he was younger. They made the best risotto that Corpse had ever had. He called them and thankfully they still had a few tables left. He reserved a table for 7 pm.
Sykkuno was calling for him, so he crawled out of bed and went downstairs.

"Corpse, can you please tell Toast that he should not swallow pills with alcohol" Sykkuno said, sounding very concerned.
„Toast. Put it down." Corpse's voice was threatening, he had no clue what Toast was doing, but Sykkuno sounded serious.
Toast lowered the beverage, looking defeated.
„I thought it was funny, i was just joking..." he said, while leaving the room.
Corpse tried to hold his laugh in, because Sykkuno had a very serious expression on his face.
They ate oatmeal for breakfast, this time not forgetting about it.

They spent the morning going on a walk to get some air. Corpse was anxious about being seen, so they went to a secluded park, where almost nobody was around. They sat down on a park bench, taking a break. Sykkuno put his head on Corpse's shoulder, breathing in deeply, catching the smell of Corpse's cologne. Corpse kissed his head softly. Neither said a word, enjoying the comfortable silence and company of eachother. They stayed like that for quite some time, later talking about sime random stuff. It was already in the afternoon and both were getting hungry, so they decided to go back home.

They reached the house, having walked there hand in hand the whole way. The house seemed to be empty, all of the others had left. Corpse cooked pasta with alfredo sauce for them. Even though he cooked this dish often, he still managed to get the pasta to stick to the bottom to the pan, resulting in Sykkuno making fun of him. In return, Corpse smacked Sykkuno on the ass, hard. Sykkuno jumped in surprise, making a squealing noise and running away. Corpse giggled and finished cooking his dish.
They ate in front of the TV, watching B99, which had become a tradition of sort.

The day had been very lazy and before they knew it, it was already 5:40 pm.
"I'll go shower really quickly, before we get ready for the date." Corpse said, already on his way to the bathroom.
He heard a faint "Okay!" before he shut the door behind him and locked it.
Corpse reached into the backpocket of his jeans, taking out flashcards.
His hands were shaking while he looked at the cards, reading them thoroughly. Earlier, he had written down a speech of sort, of things that he wanted to tell Sykkuno tonight. Corpse was anxious about what Sykkuno would say about it. What if he didn't feel the same way as Corpse?
Looking in the mirror he repeated in his head:
You can do it. It will be fine. You can do it.
Over and over again.

He then stepped into the shower, trying to get his mind of things, by letting the hot water drip down his body. His muscles slowly relaxed and with them his mind. But all he kept thinking about was Sykkuno Sykkuno Sykkuno.
Sykkuno was everything to him. He had never felt this happy with anyone in his life, ever. Corpse just didn't know if he would be able to put it into words in front of Sykkuno.
He lathered himself up with soap and after rinsing it off, stepped out of the shower again.
Deciding to tease Sykkuno a bit, he wrapped a towel loosely around his waist, hair still dripping.
With slow paces he made his way to the bedroom in which Sykkuno probably still was laying.