Honey

Editor's note:
I wanted to thank you guys real quick for all the nice comments you've left me🥺🥺i honestly didn't really expect that people would read this, it's my first story ever and i never imagined people would like it :) I'll continue writing some more chapters, i don't know yet how long the story will get, but i guess we'll see :)) (I might add smut aswell, since some people seem to want it, if i do i would give a warning before there is one of those scenes)
But now let's continue!

It had been a busy week since Corpse and Sykkuno had started dating. It still felt surreal for Sykkuno, he had a boyfriend! He hadn't told anyone yet, not even his roomates. He didn't know if Corpse wanted to share that information yet. They had been facetiming the last few days, always on the evenings, talking for hours and hours. Every time, Sykkuno had fallen asleep after a few hours and Corpse had taken a few cute screenshots before wispering "Goodnight baby..." and hanging up after.

Corpse had been very busy organizing stuff for his merch, Sykkuno was longing to see him again. Today they would play a bit of Among us though,
so that would be fun. Sykkuno would start streaming at eight. To pass the time, he played some minecraft instead.

Later:
He started the stream and greeted the chat. He was a bit late with joining the lobby, most of the people were already there. He joined the discord call, Poki, Rae, Jack, Bretman and Grease were already ingame. Just as Sykkuno wanted to say hi, he got a text from Corpse:
Corpse:
Can you tell them imma be a bit late, maybe 10 mins?❤️
Sykkuno:
Of course :) see you later

"Corpse just texted me, he'll be here in about 10 minutes." Sykkuno said to the group.
"Ohh okay so you got special text privileges, he couldn't just write it in the discord channel heh?" Rae pointed out, laughing a bit.
"Umm I- i guess n-ot..." he stuttered. It will probably get difficult keeping our relationship a secret...
As he had said, 10 minutes later, Corpse joined.
"Heyy guys" Sykkuno could basically hear Corpse smiling as he greeted them.
He got a few „hey" and „hi" and a „Heyyy C" by Bretman. Sykkuno thought Bretman was funny, every interaction with him was unusual but it was amusing. He didn't quite like though how it sometimes seemed like Bretman was flirting with Corpse...

They had already played a few rounds and Bretman had announced that this would be his last game. Sykkuno was Crewmate, minding his own business and doing his tasks. As per usual, they were playing with proximity chat. He was walking to the office (on Polus), when he started hearing faint voices.
It was Corpse and Bretman talking about something. He could hear Corpse say:
„B, you're gonna play three more rounds right?"
„Nooo, ya know i got a meeting and shit i honestly can't..."
Corpse then said something unexpected.
„Honeeeyy. Honey, you gotta play three more rounds, you- you just gotta."
Just that word „Honey" and how sweet Corpse's voice sounded, it made Sykkuno feel a pang of jealousy.

He quickly entered office, on stream one could see that his facial expression had dropped, he even looked kind of sad.
Corpse and Bretman hadn't noticed him coming in yet, so he coughed to get their attention.
„Ummm, am I interrupting your date or something?" his voice was calm, but it wasn't hard to notice that he sounded jealous.

„Sykkuno, I was just messing around I-„ Corpse started, getting interrupted by Sykkuno.
„I see that you're simping for someone else. I'll leave then." He walked away, Corpse followed him though, leaving Bretman on his own.
At this point, Sykkuno wasn't even jealous anymore, he was just a bit irritated.
Corpse was careful with his words, because both of them were streaming and they didn't want to make their relationship public yet.
„Sy- Sykkuno, don't leave... I simp for youu and only you!"
„Well, i simp for Toast now!" Sykkuno said and walked away. He told the chat; „i'm pretending that i'm angry so he'll feel bad and then simp when
i'm imposter. Big brain guys!"
In reality he just wanted Corpse to apologize, even though it wasn't a big deal, it still felt like a big deal to Sykkuno.