Tara

When Sykkuno woke up the next morning, his whole body ached. He felt especially sore in his ass, which well, wasn't really a surprise. He put his arm beside him, to feel if Corpse was there, but he found the bed empty. Feeling disappointed, he sat up and stretched himself. Searching for his boyfriend, he went down the stairs, flinching slightly with every step. He could smell a sweetness, as soon as he stepped foot into the livingroom. He followed the smell into the kitchen, a cute sight before him.

Corpse was standing at the stove, shirtless, making pancakes. He hadn't noticed that Sykkuno was staring, so Sykkuno walked up to him, kissing his cheek.
„Goodmorning love" Sykkuno wispered in his ear, making Corpse shiver.
„Morning Baby" Corpse wispered back, now turning to face Sykkuno, quickly stealing a kiss.
„Wow those pancakes smell goooood."
„Thank you! I wanted to make something special for you, because you're special to me" Corpse said in a sweet tone, while moving closer to Sykkuno and pulling him into a hug.

„Oh Jesus, You're going to make me cry..." Sykkuno said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.
„Nono please don't cry, I- i just want you to know how important you are to me I-„ Corpse wanted to say „ i love you" so badly, but wasn't it still quite early? He didn't want to scare Sykkuno off. Instead he said again „You- you just make me feel safe, you make my days so much better, you're amazing baby..."

By now, Sykkuno was full on crying, happy tears of course. He was speechless. He had never been this adored by someone, never been complimentet like this. People were always trolling him when they said something like this, but with Corpse he knew it was genuine. He loved Corpse. Should I tell him? It's too early, i know he struggles with commitment, I don't wanna overstep.
So instead he pulled Corpse into a loving kiss, it was slow and sweet, Corpse's lips tasted like pancake batter. He put his arms on Corpse's chest, while Corpse's hand were rested on Sykkunos waist. When Sykkuno pulled away he wispered from a close distance, „I've never felt about anyone like how i feel about you.."

They were both almost in tears now, both afraid to say the three word phrase, but it still felt like a love confession at the moment. Corpse pulled Sykkuno into another hug, not letting go for a while. It was only until he heard loud sizzling and something smelled burnt. The pancakes.
„Oh shit!" Corpse exclaimed, quickly letting go of Sykkuno and returning his attention to the burnt mess. He tried flipping the pancake, but it was stuck to the bottom of the pan, so he just ended up scraping it off, leaving it in crumbs. While he was focused on his „work", he heard laughing behind him.
„Are you making fun of me Sykkuno?" Corpse said, trying to make himself sound offended, holding back his own laugh.
„N-no not at a-ll of c-course not love" Sykkuno stuttered, giggling loudly.
„Ohhh you'll pay for this..." Corpse almost growled, a  mischievous grin on his face.

Corpse took one step and he was in front of Sykkuno, attacking him. And by attack i mean; he started tickling him everywhere. He knew that Sykkuno was ticklish, he had mentioned it before, but Corpse had never tested it. Sykkuno was squirming, laughing extremely hard, trying to catch his breath and escape from Corpse.
"P-please i-t t-tickles h-helppp" Sykkuno managed to get out between laughter.
After a while Corpse felt that Sykkuno had been punished enough and he drew his hands back. Sykkuno tried to regulate his breathing, still giggling to himself.
"You're so cute" Corpse smiled at his boyfriend, before returninng his attention to the pancakes.
Sykkuno's face was bright red and he was still out of breath, he decided to take a break and sit on the couch while Corpse was cooking.

Later, Corpse came into the living room with the pancakes, maple syrup and some fresh berries. He put everything on the table, looking very proud of himself.
"Wow that looks amazing! Thank you" Sykkuno was surprised of Corpse's talent.
They quickly started eating, so the pancakes wouldn't get cold. It tasted amazing, sweet and fluffy, buttery, just great.
Sykkuno was really enjoying himself, until they were interrupted by the doorbell. He got up to open the door, expecting a postman, but instead there stood a petite woman. She had silky brown hair and green eyes that glistened in the morning sun.

"Can i help you?" Sykkuno asked, feeling a bit awkward.
"Hi, i'm sorry to interrupt, I'm your new neighbor. I moved into the house across the street just yesterday." She said in a rather high pitched, but not unpleasant voice.
"Ohh Hi, it's nice to meet you" Sykkuno said, giving her a small smile.
Corpse was still in the living room, eating and minding his own business.
"My name is Tara, what's yours?" She asked, while putting out her hand so that Sykkuno could shake it.
He shook it and told her that his name was Sykkuno, and that he lived here with a few roomates.
Sykkuno wanted to end the conversation, to get back to his boyfriend, but just when he wanted to open his mouth, she said:
"I hope this is not too straight forward, but you're really cute, would you like to grab dinner sometime?"

Corpse shot up from the couch as soon as he heard that. Oh hell no.
In a few quick steps he was at the door, standing behind Sykkuno. He scanned the girl with his eyes, trying to look intimidating.
"Oh hello, you must be one of Sykkuno's roomates!" She said, smiling up to him.
"Oh well no, not yet. I'm his boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Corpse replied, giving her a fake smile and reaching out his hand. The other hand was placed on Sykkunos waist protectively.
She shook his hand, looking embarrassed.
"Oh- i'm sorry I didn't know you had a boyfriend Sykkuno.... Umm- Well it was nice to meet you two, i'll see you around sometime." She turned around and left quickly, face reddened.

When Sykkuno closed the door he had a scolding look.
"You know i would have told her that i'm taken, right?"
"Yeahh well, this was more fun" Corpse replied, shrugging.
"You were jealous." Sykkuno said in a teasing tone.
"Yes. I thought that was obvious." Corpse chuckled.
"You are mine." He then continued, pulling Sykkuno closer to him.
"Mhmmm yes i am, all yours...." Sykkuno wispered seductively.
Suddenly, Corpse picked Sykkuno up, making his way to the bedroom.

Editor's note:
Hey guys, sorry for making you wait. It's a bit of a shorter chapter ik, but i was struggling a lot with it, so i hope it is somewhat readable :/
I think there will only be one more chapter, because i have no more ideas for this particular story. If you have requests for other things that you would like me to write, please leave a comment :)
And thank you for being understanding under the last "chapter", love you guys 🥺