Did you mean it?

1:37 pm
Sykkuno woke up with his head pounding and feeling disoriented. How did he get here? He could tell that this was his room, but he didn't remember leaving Corpse's house. Suddenly feeling his stomach churning, he hurried out of his bed to the toilet. While throwing up, he thought about how he could feel this bad, he hadn't even drunk very much. Regretting every decision he ever made, he sat on the cold bathroom floor and wiped away his spit.
Pushing himself up, he went back to his bed, already feeling a bit better. Trying his best, he thought back to what happened yesterday. He probably fell asleep on the way home, but what happened earlier?
Then it hit him. „God i want to kiss you so bad right now." Had he really said that? Oh Jesus. Did he kiss Corpse? No no, he would certainly remember that, right? Note to self: never drink again.

Scratching his head, Sykkuno thought it was best to call Corpse and maybe apologize for his stupid behavior. He dialed his number and waited a bit for him to pick up. Soon enough, there was some noise on the other line.
Corpse:
Hello Sykkuno.
Sykkuno:
Umm hi Corpse...
Corpse:
How are you feeling?
Sykkuno:
I- i think I'm hungover? I threw up earlier and my head hurts a bit.
Corpse:
Oh god i'm so sorry, if had known that you get drunk so easily i wouldn't have offered you another drink. Are you mad at me?
Sykkuno:
Noo! Why would I be? It wasn't your fault. But ummm I- wanted to ask umm, did i say any weird stuff yesterday?

Corpse said nothing for a few seconds. Surely Sykkuno would remember, he hadn't been that drunk, right??

Corpse:
Do you not remember?
Sykkuno:
I- i r-remeber saying that i wanted to k-iss you... but we didn't kiss right?
Corpse:
No, we didn't.

Sykkuno felt relieved. He would want to remember their kiss, if it ever were to happen.

Sykkuno:
Oh- okay. I-i'm really sorry if i made you uncomfortable, i understand if you don't want to see me again...
Corpse:
How about we talk about it later in person?
Sykkuno:
W-what??
Corpse:
Do you want to come over to my house again?

Wait what was happening? Sykkuno was confused. He had expected that Corpse had been disgusted by Sykkuno coming onto him, but apparently not. Or maybe he was but he wanted to shout at him in person? Sykkuno didn't feel well enough to go by his house though.

Sykkuno:
I don't think i can drive there without throwing up. You could come over here, if you're comfortable, i'm alone, the others are gone for a few days.
Corpse:
Okay sure, i'll be there in an hour okay? In the meantime you take a warm shower and drink a lot of water. It should help with the hangover. Make sure to eat something too.
Sykkuno:
Okay i'll try. See you later Corpse.

Corpse hung up without saying goodbye. Odd. He was probably mad after all. It worried Sykkuno even more. Grabbing a fresh towel on the way, he went to take a shower like Corpse had suggested. The hot water was relaxing his muscles slowly, releasing some tension. The steam felt nice on his face, this truly har been a good idea. He showered for a bit too long, when he realized Corpse would be here soon. Putting on some fresh clothes, a light purple T-shirt and some jeans, he checked himself out in the mirror. He fixed his hair and then went down to make himself a small breakfast. His headache was almost gone and he didn't feel ill anymore. While he was preparing his food and jamming out to some music, the doorbell rang.

He floofed up his hair a bit before he opened the door. Corpse looked extra stunning today. His hair looked curlier than ever and he was wearing a black hoodie and a lot of chains.
"Hey Sykkuno, can i come in?"
"Of course!" Sykkuno held the door open for him and shut it as soon as he had entered.
"Can I get you some water or something else?"
"Yeah some water would be great."
Corpse followed Sykkuno into his kitchen, where he got a glass of water. He quickly gulped it down and wiped his mouth with his hoodie. Sykkuno was staring at him. The silence was deafening.
"Sooo, um are you feeling better?" Corpse asked, in an attempt to make the conversation less awkward.
"Yeah, the shower worked wonders..."
Great, now Corpse had an image of Sykkuno in the shower in his head.