Party game

Corpse was in the bathroom, staring at his reflection. He was gripping onto the sink tightly, a worried look on his face. Deep breath Corpse. He did his breathing exercise, thinking of Sykkuno as well, that always calmed him down. He had excused himself to go to the bathroom so that Sykkuno wouldn't get suspicious. In reality he was freaking out again. He had been calm earlier, anticipating meeting his friends, but now he just wanted to go hide under his bed covers and disappear. They would be here any minute now probably. You got this buddy, it'll be fine. He kept repeating in his head. Then he heard the doorbell ring.

He heard screeching downstairs, probably Rae getting excited about something. Everyone was greeting eachother, Corpse wanted to go to them but couldn't physically move. There was a knock on the bathroom door. Oh shit.
„Love?" it was Sykkuno, his voice was gentle and calm. He tried opening the door but Corpse had locked it. He knocked again. „Are you okay?"
Corpse finally got out of his trance, turning the key in the lock and opening the door. Sykkuno instantly wrapped him into a hug.

„You're nervous again aren't you" he wispered into the taller mans chest.
„I'm so fuckin anxious"
He could still hear talking downstairs, no one had come to look for them yet.
„Hey, look at me" Sykkuno took Corpse's face in his hands.
„It's going to be fine, completely fine. They are so excited to meet you and they are going to like you exactly how you are." Sykkuno reassured him.
„O-okay" Corpse choked out.

He leaned forward to kiss Sykkuno, softly, it calmed him down somehow. He was ready. I can do this.
They went down the stairs, hand in hand, Corpse now feeling a bit more confidence.
Their friends were all sitting on the couch, chatting about something, only Poki and Jack noticed at first when they entered the room.
„Corpse!" Poki exclaimed, standing up immediately to greet him. „Can i hug you?" She asked, a big warm smile on her face.
„Yes" Corpse opened his arms, wrapping her into a hug. This isn't too bad.
By now, all of the others had stood up as well and were basically waiting on their turn to say hi and hug Corpse.
„It's so nice to meet you!" Yvonne said.
After exchanging hugs with everyone, they sat down again and talked a bit.

Corpse was mostly listening, feeling a bit shy, but he tried to keep conversation as good as possible. He felt awkward, not really used to this situation because he rarely went outside. Sykkuno held his hand the whole time, circling his thumb around his palm. After chatting for a good while, Corpse started to feel more comfortable. It was getting quite late already. He decided to prepare some drinks. He asked them all what they wanted and then went to the kitchen with Toast. When they were in the kitchen together Toast said:
„Let's have sex on the beach!"
Corpse was startled, chuckling nonetheless.
„I think you mean MAKE a sex on the beach buddy"
„You can just say you don't want to..." Toast pretended to be offended. They laughed together, starting to mix together the alcohol and the juices. ((I have honestly no clue what's in it, but i'm too lazy to google it rn lmao💀))
Corpse made sure to mix one for Sykkuno that was mostly juice, he now knew that Sykkuno was VERY lightweight.

They served the drinks, most people had a few other things too, such as some shots, and they decided they should play some group games. Corpse suggested to play „Who am I?" because he loved to pick funny people to guess. They went around and wrote on the sticky notes for the person next to them. Corpse wrote one for Sykkuno of course. It had "Yoshi" written in a crooked handwriting. Sykkuno wrote one for Jack, he wrote „Michael Jackson". Jack decided Toast should be „Sherlock Holmes", for obvious reasons. Toast wrote „Guineapig🥰" for Poki, which wasn't really allowed, it had to be a human, but Toast had already downed a lot of shots so he couldn't be stopped. Poki wrote
"Jojo Siwa" on Yvonnes note, Yvonne wrote
"Fred Weasly" for Rae and finally, Rae wrote "Hello Kitty" for Corpse.

They still hadn't eaten proper dinner, but they were constantly snacking on some previously frozen mini pizzas, while playing the game. Poki seemed to be struggling the most with guessing her "person" which wasn't really a surprise for the others. Toast guessed his first, because of course, he really was like Sherlock Holmes. Sykkuno wasn't really paying attention to the game, rather scooting closer to Corpse and pulling him into a tight embrace. His head was buzzing, even though he had only had one drink. He closed his eyes, enjoying Corpse's warmth and the feeling of Corpse's fingers running through his hair. Everything felt so... nice.
Rae was staring at them adoringly. They were so cute together. It looked like Sykkuno was about to fall asleep any second.

"Baby, wake up, we ordered some real pizza..."
He heard a raspy voice in his ears, familiar, yet still sounding distant because he was half asleep.
Sykkuno opened his eyes slowly, to see his boyfriend towering over him, looking down, a plate with a slice of pizza in his hand. Sykkuno sat up and did the
"grabby hands" motion, so Corpse would give him his food. Corpse almost cooed at how adorable it looked.
"Where are the others?" Sykkuno asked in a sleepy voice.
"They are in the kitchen right now, preparing another concoction, Poki and Rae wanted some wine i think." Corpse replied. 
He smiled at him warmely, a loving look in his eyes.
Corpse put his arm around Sykkuno, while Sykkuno bit into his slice of Pizza.
The others joined them again in the livingroom, Rae holding a bottle of white wine, shouting in triumph; "I got the good shit folks!"

They had watched the movie Kung Fu Panda, at this point they were all pretty tipsy and it was very noisy in the room. Poki and Rae would comment on every funny thing that happened in the movie, Lily and Yvonne would laugh loudly at their jokes, while Toast would complain about how he couldn't hear the movie. Jack and Corpse mostly watched silently, enjoying the scene that was happening before them. Sykkuno was oddly completely quiet, so Corpse turned his head to see if he was okay. He was nestled into the crook of Corpse's neck, deep asleep. Most likely he had been tired because he still felt a bit sick. Corpse decided not to wake him.

Around about 2 am their friends left, Corpse considered leaving as well, but decided to sleep over again. When he had stood up to say goodbye to his friends, Sykkuno was still sound asleep. Corpse hugged his friends for quite some time, now enjoying the contact and their company. This wasn't too bad. It was pretty fuckin great actually. He thought. Toast locked the door behind them, as the others got outside. He was hammered.
"U-mm I-I wwill go upp to my r-room.." he said while going up the stairs.
Corpse didn't reply, returning his attention to his boyfriend. He looked so peaceful, his features relaxed, eyes still shut, breathing regular. Beautiful. Corpse put away a strand of hair that was in Sykkunos face. With his finger he stroked the soft skin on Sykkunos face, making Sykkuno let out a quiet huff, probably dreaming something nice.

Corpse picked up Sykkuno carefully, avoiding bumping into anything. He carried his up the stairs, bridal style, which was way more difficult than it looked like in the movies. Thankfully Corpse was relatively sober, otherwise he would've probably dropped Sykkuno to the floor. He reached the bedroom and pushed the door open with his foot, putting Sykkuno on the bed softly. He then closed the door and made sure Sykkuno was comfortably tucked into the bed, before putting on his pyjamas and climbing under the covers. Quickly after, a sudden tiredness overwhelmed him and he fell asleep.

Editor's note:
Hey guysss! Sorry for not posting earlier, I've been quite busy with school work💀 I hope you liked this chapter, it was somehow quite difficult to write, but i think it turned out okay :))
Thank you so much for your support!❤️