Chapter 4~ Surprise

Peter and I leave to go eat breakfast, he turns to me. "Hey sorry about this morning." He says.

I look at him with a puzzled look on my face. "What do you mean sorry?" I sat down beside him.

He looks at his food and continues to speak "you know... how we woke up" he nervously said.

"Peter that wasn't your fault" I tried to make eye contact with him. "Hey, look at me," he finally makes eye contact and I give him a hug.

I pull back from the hug. "Even if it was your fault theres no reason to apologize because it made me feel happy and safe. That movie really got to me" I said with a laugh as I ate my breakfast.

After we finished eating I grabbed our dishes and put them away. Peter came over to help me clean up.

"Did you want to go train for a bit?" he asked with a small stutter as he rinsed the plates and passed them to me.

"Sure! Let me just go change" I replied as I closed the dishwasher.

"Alright. Meet you down there" he said as I walked away to change.

I come down to the training room wearing a tank top and volleyball shorts. I walk over to the ring where Peter is taping up.

"Here" he said as he passed me the tape. "Thanks" I replied as I started taping up and grabbed my gloves.
"You ready?" he asked me as I entered the ring. "Of course! Lets see what ya got Parker" I said with a smirk.

After about 30 minutes we are still going, I get Peter in a pin where I'm on top of him with both my arms holding his down.

I rotate my head moving my long brunette blonde mix hair thats in a ponytail to the other side where it is touching the floor.

Our faces inches away but slowly moving closer together when we hear someone shout "GET UP PARKER!!"

We both jump up and look at the door to see my dad standing there with a look that gives me chills.

He looked so mad I thought I was dead! Then everyone else turns the corner. "What is going on?!" Steve asked as he walked in with everyone.

Nat walked beside my dad, "Tony, what happened" she said looking at him, but he wouldn't take his eyes off of Peter and I.

"Dad it's not what it looks like ok, I'm sorry" I said while I walked further up from Peter trying to take Tonys attention, but he just looked at Peter with a death stare not breaking eye contact till he looked at me.

I knew there was going to be hell to pay. He starts walking up to me still pretty mad.

"Not what it looks like!? Looks like that if I didn't walk down here you and Parker would have been making out, if not here later! So its not that" he said while pointing at both of us throughout his 'speech'.

"Ok good point," I said as I walked closer to him "but do we have to do this in front of everyone right now? Can we go talk in private" I said looking around at everyone then back to him.

"Fine, but Parkers coming" he said and looked over my shoulder. "Thats fine" I replied "but I want to talk to you alone first."

My dad and I leave the room and head upstairs to the hallway where everyones rooms were.

Back downstairs Peter is super confused and really nervous for when he come to talk with us too.

"What just happened" he said looking at everyone who is still there just in awe of what just happened.

"You tell us lover boy" Nat said "Parker did Sophie tell you her last name yet?" Steve asked.

"No, why? And why does Mr. Stark care so much?" Everyone just stood there looking at him.

About 10 seconds later Peter caught on and surprise took over his face "SOPHIAS A STARK?!!" He loudly announced.

"Good job, you caught on" Thor said as he leaned against the door.

Upstairs Tony is finally starting to calm down as I explain everything. "Dad he didn't know I'm a Stark ok! I really like him, but I was informed by some team members that he wouldn't have ever done anything if he knew because he practically worships you!"

Everyone goes to the main floor and can hear me now shouting. "Sorry if I wanted to possibly have a relationship with someone who didn't know I was a Stark at the beginning, I don't know how I would tell him but thats for me to figure out, not you to tell. I knew if you knew or Peter knew I'm your, his mentors daughter he would most likely be walking on eggshells, and I'm not the only one who thinks that! Talk with Peter all you want, but don't dare try to ruin whatever's going to happen."

I start to walk away but I stop at the top of the stairs to turn around.

"Please dad" I say before I go down and walk pass everyone to the door and leave to clear my head.

I come back to the compound about 4hours later after clearing my head and preparing to face Peter.

I walk in the compound and don't hear anything, until Peter speaks.

"Hey guys, wow that was quick" he says as he runs down the stairs and turns the corner to see me standing there.