Chapter 11~ tryouts

"Hey Peter, hey Sophie!" "Hey Ned, how was your weekend?" I asked as I began to open my locker, "it was good, Peter you said there was something you wanted to tell me?"
Peter looks to me than back to Ned, "yeah, well Sophie and I have been officially dating for about a week now" "thats great congrats, does anyone else know?"

"No one other than family" I replied as I got my books out and closed my locker. "But we are starting to tell more people" Peter added as I grabbed his hand while we were walking to class. "Penis Parker! What in the world do you think your doing?" Flash stood up as we were walking to our desks. "What do you mean Flash"

"I mean why is a looser like you holding onto a girl like that. I hear what Flash is saying and decide to intervene "okay Flash first things first, his name is Peter not penis, if you call him that again there will be helm to pay. Second, if anyones the looser here its you." At this point everyone is just staring at me.

"And last but not least, not that its any of your concern or business for that matter but Peter is allowed to hold onto his girlfriend, plus how do you know it wasn't me holding onto him?" I give Flash a cocky smirk and sit down. Flash looks at me in shock and anger, before he could respond the teacher started talking about todays work.

After class we are walking to the cafeteria as Peter has his arm around my shoulder. "wow, you really told Flash" Ned said as we entered the cafeteria, "no one is allowed to mess with my man except me" I turn to Peter and give him a smirk as I hold the hand he has around my shoulder. He just looks down at me with a smile on his face.

"Hey Mj!" Ned goes and sits next to her but she doesn't look to pleased seeing as shes usually next to Peter. "Hey, whats going on here?" She points at Peter and I making a circular motion with her finger. "Peter and Sophia are official, isn't that great" Ned says as Peter and I sit. Mj just gives me the death stare

"terrific."

I can tell shes really mad but I'm not really sure why. I just ignore it though and continue with lunch talking with Ned and Peter. The rest of the day goes regular, at the end of the day I text Tony

Texts:
Me: "hey dad, is it ok if I stay after school for volleyball tryouts?"
Tony: "Yeah sure just be back for dinner, you will also be training with Steve when you get back. Okay?"
Me: "Yeah sure, thanks dad"
Tony: "have fun"

Over the next 2 hours Im on the court with about 25 other girls all trying out for the volleyball team. After tryouts I check my phone and see 5missed messages. 3 are from Peter which say:
3:20pm- "Hey Soph! Where are you? I don't see you out here?"
3:40pm- "Im going to be back later tonight, going to Neds to build death star lego set (Star Wars)"
4:00pm- see you later! Love you❤️

And one text from tony:
3:50- do you know where Parker is?
3:55- never mind.

I think to myself "Does Peter really think I don't know Star Wars? Hm, surprising" I decide to head put the back exit of the school so its a shorter walk back. Once I walk out the back doors I hear Mj talking and back up behind a wall so I cant be seen. I know shes with someone but I don't know who. I try to listen so I know I'm not interrupting something uncomfortable or important but the words and mushing together hard to understand so I decide to just go.

I turn the corner and take a quick look to see who it is. I stand there in shock but not for longer than 3 seconds before I take a picture and head back in the school without being seen by either of them. I go to the schools printer and print the photo before running home.

I burst through the compound door and run pass everyone, up to my room before slamming the door behind me and leaving everyone in confusion.

———————————————————————————
Please leave a comment on how you are enjoying the story so far
Drop a follow to keep reading
Sorry if there are spelling errors
Hope you are enjoying the story❤️