Chapter 2 ~ How Do You Not Know?

"Hey Thor" I turn and look at Thor who still looks tired from last night. "How was your sleep?" He asked while walking over to me.

"It was good, couldn't sleep with so much on my mind. Did you rest well?" I replied. "Yeah, I don't think anyone will be waking up till later though" We both chuckled a bit.

"Wanna warm up then go a couple rounds?" I asked him. "Sure, lets see what you got."

I taped up my hands and wrists, and we walked over to the ring and did some sparing.

I got him good a couple times and he got me too, after about an hour of fighting Steve and Nat came down.

"Hey how long have you two been up" Steve asked as he went to the punching bags.

"I've been up for about 2 hours now. Thor for about 1." I replied while stepping out of the ring.

Natasha looked at Thor. "Did you talk to her yet?"

"No I was waiting for you guys," Thor responded. They all started giving each other looks.

"Whats going on?" I asked. "Alright Sophie, one simple question" Steve said. "Does Peter know your Starks daughter?"

Looking around at them it looks like theres only one right answer but I don't know what that answer is. "No he doesn't, why does that matter?"

"Well" Natasha said, "if he doesn't than you two actually have a chance because he won't know your dad, is your dad. Get it?"

"Not really" I reply.

"Ok. So Peter basically worships your father, and if he knew you were Starks daughter he wouldn't date you because he would want, no actually, need Tonys approval and we all know thats not going to happen" Thor explained.

"Ok but where did you get that I liked Peter or that he likes me? I don't understand where everyone is getting this from, even Bruce last night thinking of ship names" Nat and Steve walk over to Thor and I.

"Peter couldn't stop looking at you last night, from the second you left after meeting him, he kept asking questions about you" Nat explained.

"He never caught on, or was told your a Stark" Steve added. "Wow, thats- uh-" Nat cuts me off "definitely something to think about?" She winks

"I was actually going to say something to look into later" I leave to go upstairs and take a shower.

When I come back down, Tony, Peter, Bruce and everyone else are finally up. "Morning kiddo" Tony says as he walks pass me.

"Morning. Hey Peter, Bruce" I nod my head as I go pass them to the fridge. Peter looks up at me, "Hey Sophie, how was your night?" He asks.

"Pretty good, slept well. How was yours" I replied. "It was good...lots of sleep" he said trying to keep the conversation going.

I let out a small laugh, and say "thats good" while going with my water to walk out of the room.

They day continues with training, helping my dad work out some kinks in my new suit and debating what to eat.

"Hey we are going to try shawarmas, you two wanna come?" Tony asked Peter and I. "No thanks, I'm not hungry" I replied. "I'm good Mr. Stark thanks" Peter added.

Once they left I went to Peters room where he was working on homework.

"Hey Parker" I said leaning against his door. He looked a little startled at first. "Hey, whats up?"

"Nothing" I replied. "I was going to watch a movie, you in?" He looked at the books and back at me "its ok if you can't" I continued.

"No, I mean yeah sorry. I have a couple more questions but when I'm done I'll come down" he quickly said.

"Ok, well maybe I will see you down there" I said as I pushed off of the wall and went to go back down, Peter looked as in a daze. "Yeah, ok"