Chapter 13~ Star Wars

He walks up to me and continues, "she stood up as I approached and I asked her whats wrong. She said she was upset she didn't get to ask me out and mad at the fact that I am dating you. She said she really liked me and I said I like her too but as a friend. I told her how it wouldn't have worked out because I love you and only you." I look up at him tears rolling down my face.

"She said okay so I thought she understood and before I knew it she just kissed me, look" he pulled out the photo "I'm not pinning her the the wall I'm pushing off the wall, and you can see her holding me, pulling me in." I look at the photo, "then why did it take you 2 hours to come back" I asked as I looked back up at him in sorrow. "I went back to Neds to try and find a way to tell you that wouldn't end up in a huge thing like it did. I really am sorry"

"Its okay on one condition" he looks at me with hope in his eyes "anything" "she cant sit with us at lunch and she stays away. You also might have to stop me from badly hurting her" he lets out a small laugh "of corse" "and Im sorry for kissing Bucky" "Its ok, I cant blame you, I did look like a jerk. Just don't do it again." I laugh a bit "of corse I wont." I take the photo from his hand and rip it up onto the floor. "Come on lets watch a movie"

Peter and I spend the night watching Star Wars and fall asleep. The next morning we go down to have breakfast where we see Tony, Nat, Steve, Bucky, and Sam in the main room. "Hey, I see you two worked it out?" Steve asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Yeah, we're good now" I look at Peter with a small smile as we both get breakfast.

"See Tony, told you" Nat whispers with a mocking tone. Steve laughs and Tony rolls his eyes. "Oh hey Buck" "yeah?" "Im sorry about yesterday, that was wrong of me" "don't worry about it you were mad at Peter and wanted to get back." He replied with a understanding look. "Yeah theres no complaints from him" Sam said as him, Nat, Steve and I laugh, Tony and Peter gives Sam and Bucky a death stare and Bucky just stares at Sam with an expression of 'why would you say that'.

"Ok well Peter and I better get going to school, bye guys" everyone says bye, Peter and I head off to school. When we get there I see Mj with a confused look on her face as she sees Peter and I holding hands. "Hey Mj, cat got your tongue?" I say giving her a smug smile mixed with a dirty look as we walk pass her into the school.

First couple classes went regular, its now lunch. Peter, Ned and I are sitting talking about Star Wars when Mj walks up and we go silent. "Listen I know you probably don't want me here-" "then why are you here" I asked looking up at her. "I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I over stepped and I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me." "I would say over stepped is an understatement" I look back down at my food and continue to eat.

Peter and Ned stare at her and she leaves the table, Peter whispers in my ear "wow I never realized how hot you are when your mad" "nice one Peter" I say before we all start talking again. After school we go home and do homework and train. The next few months go regular with missions and school, I am now an official avenger and made the volleyball team. I have been going to games and we are undefeated so far.

Tonight I had a volleyball game but I couldn't go because we got a last minute mission. Loki was back and causing too much mischief as always. Except it wasn't only him.
———————————————————————————
Please leave a comment on how you are enjoying the story so far
Drop a follow to keep reading
Sorry if there are spelling errors
Hope you are enjoying the story❤️