ii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWO !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

it was already saturday, and to pass the time during the day florence found herself memorizing all her notes from the past few weeks.

this wasn't unusual to find her doing so. she always liked to keep whatever she learned fresh and engraved in her head.

though, it's still kind of odd seeing as she was a pretty intelligent individual. but her memory being slightly foggy half of the time drove her to always reanalyze everything she's learned.

niki was in flor's room, having a fluffy blanket wrapped around her, keeping her best friend company. "have you ever psychoanalyzed me before?"

florence looks up from her notes to make eye contact with her best friend, she hummed thinking about it. "unintentionally i find myself always doing that but i stop myself. which i don't like analyzing you just because we're very close."

she nods with a soft smile, "that's cool though!"

"i suppose so," flor returned a grin. she liked how much niki genuinely enjoyed hearing about her knowledge of psychology, or anything in that regards.

after a while of the two chatting, they started to get ready for the party. which took a bit seeing as florence was overthinking about what outfit to wear.

"niki!" she called out from her room, "can i see what you're wearing?"

"yes, hold on!"

after a few seconds, niki walks into her room showing off her outfit. it was a white dress sundress that was flowery, she paired it with some white converse.

flor sighed, "niki, you're so pretty i literally can't bare it sometimes."

niki giggles, "thank you. but why don't you wear this shirt.." she picked out a white long sleeve shirt, "some mom jeans, and some converse? that's what you'd usually wear. it's a casual party, flor."

"true, i don't know why i'm overthinking it." florence agrees as she takes out the jeans and accepts the shirt from niki.

they continued to get ready until they were ready to leave. wilbur's house wasn't too far from the twos, so they decided to just walk it.

though it was pretty cold, the two managed to get through it and arrive. it was 8:32pm, the sun was already far gone.

when knocking onto the front door, it was clear the party had already started by the loud bass of music that could be heard from outside.

niki and florence giggled at one another before the door swung open. it was wilbur, his eyes lit up when seeing niki. "niki! oh hey florence!"

he embraced niki into a tight hug, when pulling away it was quite awkward as to how flor and wilbur would greet each other. despite them not living too far from each other, they'd never met before.

but nonetheless, wilbur embrace flor into a hug. it wasn't awkward by all means, but flor made managed to make everything awkward.