xii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHAPTER TWELVE !

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

florence practically skipped out of class with a grin, looking around for clay so she could tell him the exciting news. she spotted him walking towards her, her eyes practically lit up as she ran over to him.

"clay! guess what!"

"what?!" he chuckled, very confused as to what could had possibly changed from her complaining on her twitter to this.

she handed him the paper, he skimmed over it before she exclaimed, "i get to travel to the states or canada so i can get a feel of the careers! isn't that sick?! oh my, i cant wait to tell niki!"

clay looks to her with a smile, "this is amazing! congrats flor!"

"thanks!" but then she began to think about it, niki streams. not streaming for three months at most is a lot. her smile slowly turned to a small frown.

he furrowed his eyebrows noticing her change in emotion, "are you alright?" he hands her the paper back.

florence simply shakes her head. accepting the paper and putting it in her backpack, "no yeah. yeah i am."

"alright if you say so.." clay said as he took her hand, "cmon, no time to waste!"

she chuckled, as he led her to the sidewalk. their hands losing grip of one another seeing as he was kind of walking at a faster pace. "hey moron, slow down!"

"oh right, i forget you're like 3'4."

florence shoots him a glare as he bursts out laughing, something she realized in the moment was how much she would miss it. miss him. "i hate you."

"no you dont," clay responds taking a breath. "so what do you want to do when we get to your house?"

"i don't know."

"mm.. we could watch a movie?"

"ooo!" flor eyes lit up, "can we watch new girl??"

"what the hell is that?"

"oh that's so sad. we're definitely watching it then."

"is it a movie?"

"no moron, a show."

the conversation continued til they arrived at niki and flor's home. when arriving, she made sure to run up to her friends room to share the news she got prior.

"wow flor! that's great! are you going to do it?" niki grinned, embracing her into a hug.

florence knew clay was leaning on the door frame, she didn't want to mention what she had been wanting to talk about, so she simply nodded. "no, yeah!"

after that clay and flor both made their way back downstairs, and into her room.

"wait, you play the bass guitar??" he asked, walking over to it leaning up against a stand.