chapter 5

"not quite yet," marek retorted.

"take the night off, relax, and go to offline tv. im just gonna be cleaning up and making dinner until she gets here."

"okay," i spoke as i as i approached his bedroom door,

"is there anything you want me to do to help?" i asked,

"yes, actually. could you back an overnight bag?..." he realized he said to little,

"and before you say anything, the reason is that i just don't want to rush tonight, but trust me, nothing is going to happen."

"alrighty, sounds good," i smirked at his embarrassment, as i left the room and entered my own.

"wow, he's really looking forward to this," i smile to myself. it's nice to see him like this. i got my bag ready with the essentials; i packed my toothbrush, toothpaste, pajamas, a soft pink, long sleeved crop top, a pair of high-waisted, black skinny jeans, black ankle socks, panties, and my vanilla-scented deodorant.

i yelled out good-bye to marek as i was exiting the apartment. he came out in a very nice shirt and pants to say good-bye to me. i laugh at his appearance,

"i'll leave you to it," i grab my white, double-breasted blazer and tap the doorframe before walking into the hallway, then to the elevator, and eventually walking out into the parking garage, getting in marek's black audi 5 and driving to the offline tv house. marek has such an infatuation for cars, and i'm not complaining. he owns 4 cars; a ford 4x4 pickup, a black audi 5, a model s black tesla, and his favourite, a 2019 blackout dodge charger. i get to drive them all and he pays for everything. now, of course, marek being the memer he is, he bought me my own car. my baby, as i like to call it. he and sean both chipped in and purchased me a beige 1959 cadillac eldorado for my 19th birthday. i love to drive it however, only for special occasions because i don't want to overrun the car for unnecessary purposes.

i walk up to the door of the offlinetv house and i can already hear rae's screaming. i knock on the door, and the house goes dead silent. i can hear toast say,

"who isn't here?" everyone i guess just shrugged and watched the person who volunteered to go open the door. rae opens the door and as soon as she processed who i am, she squeals, engulfs me in a hug, and lifts me off the ground for the third time today.

"i get to see you two times today, i'm so lucky!"

"i'm actually staying the night but you look beautiful." i pull her away to look her up and down before whispering,

"do they know where you're going?"

"andy, you know me, i can't keep secrets." we both snicker.

"well, you sure look hot and he's going to really like it,"

"you think," rae questions, smiling. i just nod with a grin.

"alrighty, well come in! i have to head soon!"

i walk into the house as rae was leaving.

"andy!" i smiled as i entered their living room where they were all sitting.

"don't fret, i'm here to help you guys unpack, and i brought sushi," i say, holding up a brown take-out bag.

"oh, you look nice, andy," sykkuno says,

"aw, thank you, sykkuno." i blush.

"whats in your other hand," lily points to my overnight bag.

"oh, yeah. well, i kinda got the sushi so you would all be okay with me spending the night."

"well," poki starts, "well we would love that but now corpse and lauren sleep in the bed you used to sleep in."