finale

new years eve.

i wake up late and hear everyone awake so i jump from rae's bed, walk out of her room and yell,

"happy new years!"

they all return the phrase in a messy harmony. i run down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was sitting, standing, and chatting. i run and jump on ludwigs shoulders and shake him senselessly.

"are you all ready for the party tonight?!"

"yes, i cant wait!" pokimane said, enthusiastically.

i popped toast in and out of the toaster, ate my breakfast while sharing laughs with the entire group, eventually seeing rae and marek walk through the front door, wearing their matching dress and tuxedo, to marek's dismay, i imagine.

"bitch!" rae and i call out to each other before colliding into a hug. without saying much to my brother, we run upstairs and i start my makeup and hair.

once rae had added a few final touches, we went downstairs and were greeted by less roommates than before. the people remaining in the kitchen explained that everyone was still getting ready.

"wow, toast, you look snazzy." i said to the dapper gentlemen.

"why thank you, ms bradley." he said with a prideful grin.

i put on my heels before rae and i went outside to take some photos for twitter and instagram.

"we look so hot, oh, my god." rae stared at the photos,

"oh totally."

she uploaded to twitter and instagram with the caption, "happy new years!"

as notifications came buzzing in, we walked into the house and saw almost everyone dressed up. it wasn't much later before until i heard what has become the most annoying voice in my life.

"what do you guys think?" lauren asked, fishing for compliments, no doubt. her over dramatic behaviour caused for the audience to be forcing smiles.

"you look- great," sykkuno said, scratching the back of his neck.

just then i looked up and saw a tall man, with dark features emerge from his room, looking ethereal.

his suit was such an intense shade of black. i felt the urge to run my hands down him to feel the material of his suit, and him of course.

"woah corpse, hot stuff!" sean said, causing the group to laugh. i kept my mouth shut and words to myself. afraid that if i said anything, my wordstock would be far too profane and forward.

"th-thanks guys," corpse breathes.

he looks over the banister and sees me. we make longing eye contact. his mouth gets stuck open, trying to say something, it looks like.

the couple walks down the stairs and lauren eats one of the nacho chips that were in the bowl on the kitchen island.

"when should we leave?" corpse spoke up.

"um, probably soon, or at least i have to. i have to bring over all of the party favours and such." i clarified. he just nodded along.

"well, do you need help with any of it?" lily asked,

"um no, i think i'm alright, thanks," i smile. "but yes, i probably should leave now," i start packing up everything and walking toward the door. "i'll see you all in about an hour!" i exit through the front door.

once i arrive at the venue, i get some supplies out of the trunk of the my audi and walk up the front steps, and in through the door.

"hello sir," i say to the staff member, "my name is andrea bradley, i have the ballroom rented for 9pm."

𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara