Chapter Four

Hey guys, I know its short but I'm tryna move the story along so bear with me.

Lingling xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: ((Aria's POV))

Just before the reception ended my father said he needed to make an announcement. He headed up to the stage along with John, followed by me and Liam. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and nodded to the packs. Instantly about twenty kids stepped forward, all of them under the age of nineteen. Again my father cleared his throat before speaking.

"Mar is eol duit go léir, tá muid anseo inniu chun ceiliúradh a dhéanamh ar mo chuid iníonacha bainise, an aontas ár dhá pacáistí, agus an próiseas a chríochnú cúplála le Liam. Tá sé fíor i gcónaí gur féidir le fear óg Alfa dúshlán a fathe chun ceannas nach luaithe ná an lá roimh a bainise." The crowd nodded in understanding. 

"Ós rud é go bhfuil an fear óg cúpláilte a bhfuil iníon Alphas," John continued, "a fhágann gurb é elligable le dúshlán féin chomh maith. In iarracht chun foréigean gan ghá le haon cheann amach sula dtosaíonn sé, Alfa Devaroux agus tá cinneadh déanta agam a thabhairt ar an gcúpla a chur i láthair beag ó bheirt againn agus ár pacáistí." He turned to look and me and Liam.

**As you all know, we are here today to celebrate my daughters wedding, the union of our two packs, and the completion of her mating process to Liam. It has always been true, that a young Alpha male can challenge his father for dominance no sooner than the eve of his wedding.** 

**Since this young man has mated with an Alphas daughter, that makes him eligible to challenge myself as well. In an attempt to head off any unnecessary violence before it starts, Alpha Devaroux and I have decided to give the happy couple a little present from both of us and our packs.**

"I would like you to meet your new pack." He said gesturing to the group of about twenty teens standing in front of us.

"Our... Our pack?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes Aria," John said, "your pack. Meet 'The Children of Aakela' they are now yours to command."

"Lead them well, Alphas Devaroux." My father said smiling.

I turned to look at my new pack and saw the faces of my best friends, as well as some I didn't recognize but I knew I'd seen around the compound.

So I guess now we know what all the secret meetings were about. I thought nervously.

I guess so. Liam replied.

Do you think we can do this?

I know we can. He stated, squeezing my hand gently.

"Dad?" I asked, "Where will we take them? We can't stay here in this territory anymore." I pointed out.

"Don't worry about it baby girl," He assured, "your old dad's still got a trick or two up his sleve."

He looked to John and with the Alpha ringing in their voices, they commanded everyone to shift. Within seconds people were shifted. I was shock when I realized that his Alpha tone no longer affected me! I looked around and saw that, apart from those who couldn't shift, myself, Liam, and... our new pack, where still human.

"You have to tell them too." My father pointed out.

"They won't listen to us anymore." John commented.

"Oh... uh..." I swallowed hard and let the Alpha ring clear in my voice as my father had done, "Shift!" I commanded and they did.

Being the daughter of an Alpha, I have that Alpha tone but since I'm female, it's not as powerful as Liam or my fathers which is  why I had to yell. I watched, shocked as the shiffted, amazed that it had worked.

"Come on everyone," John called, "Lets take the newbies home."

With that, we all took off into the forest. The ones who couldn't shift were on the backs of those who could. As we ran through the forest under the full moon, I howled along with the rest of my family.