Chapter One, Parts One and Two

Chapter 1: ((Aria's POV))

I woke up that morning and smiled.

Today's the day. I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe it. Today's the day me and Liam were finally getting married! I looked at Shauna who was smiling at me, grinning from ear to ear with tears threatening to spill over her eyelids.

"I'm so happy for you Ari!" She sobbed.

I looked around and sighed at the fact that Liam was nowhere to be found. Of course he wouldn't be though. Our parents had set guards outside our doors to make sure that Lian stayed in his room while I stayed in one of the many guest suites that I shared with my bridal party.

Are you ready Cailín?

Of course I am Aria. I've been waiting for this since the day we were born. She sighed.

I looked at the  clock next to the bed, 10:00, just a few more hours until I was officially Mrs. Aria Devaroux! I felt like screaming I was so excited! I could feel Cailíns anticipation throughout my body. Smiling at Shauna, I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed my fluffy robe and walked into the corridor. The wedding was being held at Liam's pack's house since it was large enough to fit our pack and theirs.

"Sorry princess." I heard a deep voice whisper behind me. "I can't let you go run of to find that mate of yours. Can I? No I'd much rather keep you here all for myself." He whispered.

I smiled as I spun around and smacked him, "Zane!" I cried, "What the hell s the matter with you you crazy mutt!"

"Hey!" He cried, putting his hands up to defend himself, "I'm just doin' my job!"

"Scaring me shitless is not part of your job." I pointed out.

"Yeah but it's a hell of a lot of fun."

"I scowled at him. "Don't worry," I said, "I'm not going to find Liam. I'm just going to make sure everythig's ready."

"No can do girly."

I stomped my foot like a child before walking back into the room.

"What's the matter?" Shauna asked.

"I swear! Zane should not have been born a werewolf." She looked at me quizzically, "He should have been a weredonkey!" I yelled.

"Heard that!" He called throgh the door.

"Good! You were supposed to!"

Shauna excused herself and walked out of the room. I heard Zane cry out in pain and knew that he had tried to stop her, thinking it was me. 

"Zane! If you don't fucking put me down..." She roared.

 I laughed to myself and got up to check on the others. Alice was playing with Chloe and Zoe while Tash was taking a bath. I sat down next to her and smiled, watching the twins.

"They remind me of you and Shauna." Alice said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Whatcha mean?" I asked.

"Look at them," She said, "the way they're playing, they even look similar."

I looked closely and saw that she was right, they were playing some game that Shauna and I used to play. Neither of them had shifted yet but they had their powers and they were testing them against each other. Zoe could see the future and Chloe could read minds. It may have looked harmless but they were actually trying to establish dominance over each other. It sounds bad but keep in mind we are part wolf, therefore we try to dominate our litter-mates. I was still watching them when Tash came into the room and Alice got up to shower.