Chapter Three

Chapter 3: ((Liam's POV))

After the ceramony... thing... We all went into the house for the dinner, after party thingymajigger... When we walked in Aria was swormed by females from my pack wanting to congradulate her and give her advise. It was kinda funny to watch her get all flushed and slightly uncomfortable.

===================================================================================

Chapter 3: ((Aria's POV))

Aaah! No sooner had we walked into the house for the reception and I was being attacked by females from Liam's pack, all wanting to congradulate me or give me advise all at the same time. I looked to Liam for help and saw that he was killing himself laughing!

I am soooo gonna get you for this. I threatened.

Awwh babe just take it in stride.

After a few minutes had passed the crowd disperssed and I went to rejoin Liam. I punched him in the arm.

"OWW! What was that for?!" He cried.

"That," I said, "is for leaving me there."

"Fair enough." He said, nodding his head in agreement.

We sat down for dinner and various people from the packs took turns making toasts or telling stories. One male from Liam's pack, Jayden, I think his name was, told a story from when him and Liam were kids and Liam decided that he didn't want to be Alpha, instead he wanted to be one of Santa's elves because he thought he'd get more presents. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

"In my defence, I was five!" Liam cried, "Oh, and Jay? You're so dead dude." He laughed.

I was finally over my laughing fit. Then Tasha stood up...

"I was only about two, when Alpha Derek so graciously took my pack in after we lost our leader, and I remember the first time I met Ari..." She announced.

Oh goddess... please not this story...

"I remember she looked at me like I was from a different planet. Then she jumped down from the chair she was sitting on and started walking in circles around me. She turned and looked at her dad and asked, in her little two year old daddys girl voice,

 'Daddy? What is she?'", Everyone started laughing.

'She's a werewolf, like us sweetie.' He told her.

'Oh...' She said, looking at me again, 'Are we keeping her?'

'Yes baby we are.' He said.

'OK well if she's staying then she has to get me a cookie.' She declared.

Even as a child, our Ari has ALWAYS been a princess." Tash said.

By the time she finished her story I was red in the face. After everyone had finished eating it was time for me to throw the buquet. I turned around as all the eligable females gathered around me and tossed it high in the air.

"I got it! I got it!"

"No I did!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

I turned around and saw Chle and Zoe fighting over which one had actually caught it.

"Girls," I said laughing, "It looks lie you both caught it."

They started jumping up and down excitedly. Next it was time for Liam to throw the garder which he so skillfully removed wiith his teeth. I looked and saw Sean and Dillon looking at it, clearly having no idea what it was.

"Well fellas," Liam said, "looks like you two are getting married."

"EWWW! I am not marrying my brother!" Dillon declared.

"No guys," I told them, "that's not what he ment. It's wedding tradition that whoever catches the buquett and the garder are gooing to get married."

They looked around confused and saw Chloe and Zoe giggling nearby and they both blushed bright red before turning away. I couldn't help but laugh.

"The bride and groom with now have their first dance." My father called over the noise of the crowd.

Liam swung me around the dance floor as "Breathe 2AM" by Anna Nalik came on. ((AN: Weird choice I know but I love this song!!!)) As we spun around it was like we were alone in our own little world. I was unaware of anybody else in the room, the olny thing I saw was Liam. God I love him. He held onto my hand and dipped me before caressing the side of my face. After my dance with Liam, "I loved her first" by Heartland came on and I danced with my father. As we danced, we both began to cry. I never thought I'd cry because of a song. I looked at my dad and saw the tears rolling down his cheeks. I looked up and saw a slideshow was playing along with the song, showing pictures from my childhood of me and my dad, me and shauna, of all of us on vacation, even one of Brody with me on his back.

"I love you daddy." I sobbed into the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around me, "I love you too Ari, and no matter what happens, you'll always be my little girl."'