Chapter Two

Hello my loves! So this chapter is finally here! EEP! I'm happy... and hyper... Oh well i don't really care cuz the wedding is finally here! I've decided that I want my wedding to be exactly like this one. Wolves included. hmm that might be hard to pull off... Too bad. Its gonna happen. Anyway, enjoy!

love always,

Lingling xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: ((Liam's POV))

My breath got caught in my chest when I saw Ari. She truely did look like a goddess. The way her dress hugged her body, the way the skirt flowed around her, the way thee rhinestones in her hair sparkled in the sunlight. It was painful how beautiful she was.

You OK son? My father asked.

Huh? Oh... Yeah sorry dad. I'm fine. Isaid, never taking my eyes off of her angelic face.

You better treat my baby girl right boy. Derek threatend.

Don't worry sir. I assured him, I would never harm her. She's so perfect. She's... She's... I can't even think of the right word to describe how I feel right now...

When she finally reached the alter, I saw a tear fall from one of those beautiful eyes and hit the ground below.

"I love you Liam." She whispered.

"I love you too angel.

================================================================================

Chapter 2: ((Aria's POV))

I held my breath as I walked down the isle that lead to the gazebo which was covered in red roses, contrasting with the white wood. Members from both our packs stood and bowed to me as I passed. Looking around I saw Lucy, and I realized that Brody wasn't with her. It made my heart sink to know that he couldn't put his fued with Liam aside long enough to attend his baby sisters wedding. Trying not to let it bother me, I looked closely at my surroundings. It felt like something out of a dream. Liam was standing at the gazebo with both of our parents who stood looking proud. The isle itself was covered in flower petals and there were huge twigs bent over forming a canopy with ribbons of silk intertwined with the branches. Both our packs were lined up on either side and the guards and high rankers where shifted. When I reached the alter I looked into Liam's eye an knew that I would be looking into those eyes everyday for the rest of my life. A single tear escaped my eye and fell to the ground. I looked at Liam and smiled,

"I love you Liam."

"I love you too angel."

Our fathers began the wedding by welcoming everyone and thanking them for coming. Then they moved on to the vows. Shifter vows are similar to human vow save for slight changes. My father began the vows, looking to Liam, he spoke clearly and carefully, his voice ringing as that of an Alpha.

"An bhfuil tú Liam, a chur ar mo 'níon, Aria, a bheidh le do leannán, do chara, do Alphess agus do Athbhreithnithe, a bheith leis agus a shealbhú, sé easláinte agus i sláinte, trí ad maith trí olc, a bheith ar an máthair do chuid páistí, bheith i gceannas ar do phacáiste taobh leat mar is ionann agus na comhpháirtithe, chomh fada agus tú ag siúl an dá an talamh seo?"

**Do you Liam, take my daughter, Aria, to be your lover, your friend, your Alphess and your mate, to have and to hold, it sickness and in health, through good ad through bad, to be the mother of your children, to lead your pack along side you as equals and partners, as long as you both shall walk this land?**

In return, Liam replyed, "Is féidir liom a Alpha"

**I do Alpha**

My eyes flashed to Zane who was making kissy faces towards the back of Liam's head. Luke jabbed him in the  side with his elbow.

"Knock it off fool!" He hissed.

My father smiled discreetly before nodding to John who then turned to me.

"An bhfuil tú Aria, a chur ar mo mhac, Liam, a bheidh le do leannán, do chara, do Alfa agus do Athbhreithnithe, a bheith leis agus a shealbhú, sé easláinte agus i sláinte, trí ad maith trí olc, a bheith ar an máthair do chuid páistí, bheith i gceannas ar do phacáiste taobh leat mar is ionann agus na comhpháirtithe, chomh fada agus tú ag siúl an dá an talamh seo?"

**Do you Aria, take my son, Liam, to be your lover, your friend, your Alpha and your mate, to have and to hold, it sickness and in health, through good ad through bad, to be the mother of your children, to lead your pack along side you as equals and partners, as long as you both shall walk this land?**

"Is féidir liom a Alpha." I said, bowing my head.

**I do Alpha**

There was a simultaneous "Awwwh" from the crowd.

"Le toil an bandia, mé breith a fear céile agus bean chéile anois agat." My father said.

**By the will of the goddess, I now pronounce you husband and wife.**

"You may now kiss the bride." John announced.

When we kissed the crown erupted in cheer. Over the noise of the crowd, Liam leaned over and whispered into my ear,

"Is breá liom tú mo maité beag"

"I love you too." I said giggling.