Chapter 14: Morning Love

*Ring.... Ring.... Ring*

I slowly began to wake up. Reaching over, I grabbed my phone. "Hello?"

"Good morning baby girl!"

"Mom, it is 5 in the morning. Why are you calling me this early?"

"Honey, it has been 5 weeks and a week since I last talked to y'all."

I sit up, "I know mom and I promise, we are fine. The flight is at noon. I guess I will finish getting things together." I stood up and made my way toward the door.

"Okay baby, I will let you go. I can't wait to see y'all. I love ya. Bye."

"Love you too mom. Bye" I hung up the phone.

I walked into the semi small kitchen and sat my phone on the counter. I turned around and stretched, making my way toward the fridge.

The girls will be up in a hour or two. I grab 12 eggs, bacon, and sausage out. Heating up the stove, I grabbed a pan from the cabinet and sat it on the stove. I first cooked the bacon and sausage then the eggs. I took my time knowing it might be awhile for everyone to get up.

I grabbed the plates and set them on the table. Making glasses of orange, I hear footsteps. I look back into the living room to find Hunter making his way over.

“Good morning Mister,” I cheerily say. He looked over at me with a huge smile on his handsome face. I couldn’t help myself from smiling either. Once he was near me, he wrapped his arms around me.

“Are you ready to get back home,” I asked. He slowly let go. “Actually, no. I want to stay here. I love how we are like a family. I want this in the future. Now that I have it right now, I don’t want leave. You are a beautiful, amazing young lady. You will make an amazing mother.” He wrapped his arms back around me and kissed me. Not just a loving kiss but a passionate kiss.