Chapter 20: Christmas Rollercoaster

*5 weeks later*

We are all on Christmas break now. So, all of the couples are going to the cabins. That means, Nirvana and Samuel, Abigail and Blake, Nicole and Lucas, and Hunter and I. But Nicole has something with her parents the first few days and Sam is taking Nirvana on a mini trip. So for the first few days, Abbi and I will be stuck with three boys.

*Ring... Ring... Ring...*

I answered the phone without checking the ID. "Hello?"

"Hey, you remember during the summer when you said I could give you a makeover. Yeah well now is the time. Come over!"

"Do I have to come over now? I am still packing Nicole."

"Yes woman. Get over her now!" And with that she hung up the phone.

Sighing I grabbed my truck keys and my bag and started making my way to Nicole's house.

She worked on my hair for a few hours and I have to say, I love it. She trimmed it up some and also added layers. She also dyed it a darker brown and added a light brown/blonde color highlights to it.

"I have to say Nicole, it looks amazing! I love it." I wrapped my arms around her neck. I really do love it. It makes my eyes pop even more.

"I'm glad you love it." She looked at her phone. "Oh my gosh! You need to get back home and finish packing. Its almost seven o'clock. It's 6:58." I'm pretty sure my eyes almost shot out of my head. We are supposed to leave at seven-thirty. I quickly grabbed my things and hugged Nicole. "Thank you so much again. I will see you in a few days. Love ya!" I ran to my truck and made my way back home.

My parents aren't home so that means I'm home alone for now. I ran up to my room to finish packing but I found my bags all packed. There was a note sitting on top.

'Hey beautiful. I came by to pick you up but nobody was home. I saw your bags weren't fully packed so I finished it for you. Don't worry, I didn't do it in a stocker way. Anyways, we are all meeting at the diner. See you there.'

It was now like seven-twenty and only had ten minutes to get there. I grabbed all my bags and put them in my truck. I then made sure I had my license, money, changer, phone, and anything else that is important. I locked all the doors and hit the road. I made it a couple minutes late, but thankfully Hunter ordered me a to go plate. While they paid and used the bathroom I ate half of my food. Man are they slow.

We all loaded back into our vehicles and began our journey to the cabins. I had the radio on so it wasn't so quiet. Every now and then I would sing along, still staying focused on the road.

When one of us had to stop, we all stopped. It helped to make sure no one got lost. We made a couple of stops here and there. Most of them cause the boys needed to use the bathroom. We made it to the cabins at about ten. We were all pretty tired so we all picked a room and went to bed.

Not long after I got comfortable in bed there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I yawned. Hunter walked in and sat beside me. "You do know you can lay down right?" I asked. He chuckled and pushed me over. "Yeah, I know." He replied. I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder. "Then why are you just sitting here and not laying beside me?" I asked. He gently wrapped his arms around me and laid me back down. He laid beside me, pulling me closer to him. He then kissed me passionately on the lips. "I didn't tell you how beautiful you look today. You look outstanding! Even though you always look beautiful, I like this new look. Goodnight beautiful." We kissed again and I drifted off to sleep.

Waking up the next morning was wonderful. Hunter was still asleep, the room was nice and toasty warm, it was peaceful. I would love to have this everyday of my life.

Without disturbing Hunter, I got out of but and made my way to the kitchen. No one else was awake so I decide to make everyone breakfast. Homemade chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon. I began getting busy. I had music on low, like I always do.

When I had the sausage and bacon done, I heard footsteps. "Need some help beautiful?" He kissed my cheek. "Sure. Do you want to start on the eggs for me?" He grabbed the skillet and the eggs and began scrambling them. I started the pancakes.

Once we all ate breakfast we decided to go skiing. We all bundled up and loaded up in my truck. We went to a ski lodge a few miles from the cabins.

"Hello everyone! My name is James and I will be you ski instructor today. First of all, if any of y'all are intoxicated it's not the best idea to go skiing. Second of all, girls, if either one or both of y'all are pregnant you don't need to go skiing. Third, who has done this before?" We all raised our hands. "Good! Now let's get y'all suited up." We all began following James to a little shack.

"Hey Annaleigh, can I talk to you for a minute?" Abigail pulled me away from the group. "Yeah, what's up?" She looked really concerned. "Well... you know how Blake and I went to that party couple weeks ago. Well things happened and I'm worried." I wrapped her into a hug. "Abbi have you took any test, told mom and dad, or even Blake?"

"No! I am freaking terrified. I was afraid to even tell you. I can't handle this by myself. I am afraid that everyone is going to leave me. What is Blake going to say and do? What if he leaves me?"

"Abbi stop! He is not going to leave you. He is also responsible for it. He is going to have to grow up and be a man. You are not going through this alone. You have me for sure. Now let's find out if you are for sure." I grabbed her hand and began walking to the truck but she stopped me. "We can't. The boys." We began walking to the shack. "Follow my lead."

"Hey Sam just pretend that y'all are on the way. We have to trick the boys."

"Okay" replied Sam.

"Hey, Sam has a surprise for Nirvana and he wants Abbi and I to go set up. Y'all go have fun. I will call y'all when we get done and then we will pick y'all up. See y'all later. Say bye Sam."

"Bye y'all. See ya in a few." I hung up the phone.

"Do you need us to come help?" Asked Luke. "No, its a sister thing. But if we need anything we will get y'all." And with that we left.

"Wow sister! I have to say, you are incredible! I would never be able to pull something like that off." Abigail hugged me. "Let's go find a doctor that will see us right now."