Chapter 5: A Day Out, Sick, and Party

On our way to the mall, it was extremely quite. The only thing you could hear was the music and the roaring car engine.

Most of the time, the silence ends in thirty minutes. so she will be back to her normal, crazy self on about five to ten minutes.

I was right cause with in a few minutes she was talking her head off.

"So do you think we have any classes together," asked Nicole. If you are wondering why we are talking about our classes is because they started this new thing where at the end of the year we pick the classes we want or need to take. "I'm not sure but I hope so," I simply reply.

I really don't want to be stuck with all the jocks. See most jocks have low grades but, that is the total opposite at this school. I have straight A's and there are only about ten that have like C's.

I notice Nicole is contradicting on something. See that is one thing me and her have in common. We both over think well, she is a little better now that her dad said that he take her phone away if she think to hard about him being in the military.

Once we got to the jammed packed parking lot of the mall, I took out my phone to see if I have any messages. Surprisingly I had one from Abigail, telling me she was going to a party at some guys house with her boyfriend, Blake. Blake and I are not the closest of friends but, we do talk occasional. 

And no I do not like him and never plan on it. We just talk because we are kind of forced to by my parents. They think we need to be close for when he is my brother-in-law, so we don't fight like brother and sisters.

"Earth to Annaleigh, are you coming cause I'm not waiting any longer." I didn't even notice that we got a parking spot. I guess I need to stop blanking out. "Oh sorry, I was just thinking about Abigail and Blake. They are going to a party tonight, like always."

I hopped out of the car and casually walked with Nicole to the front of the mall.

First stop Macy's.

I didn't want to get a lot of thing, since I just went shopping the other day. I did get a few shorts and tops though from there.

Next we went to Aeropostale.

There was a lot of cute things but, I just got a couple of pairs of leggings and yoga pants. I also got a Mornings Crew Sweatshirt. I can't say the same for Nicole. She pretty much bought everything in the store.

After we finished checking out, we walked to Abercrombie and Fitch.

 I got a blue bandeau swim top and the matching bottoms. Nicole got the same one but in hot pink

I really wanted to go to American Eagle to get some tank tops, so I drugged Nicole with me.

Once in the store I went to find all their tank tops. I grabbed probably every color, style, and type. I then went to the shoes to see if the had anything I could get to wear on the Fourth of July. Luckily the did, I got a pair of Keds Champion Patriotic Originals and Aeo slip-on Sneakers. Nicole grabbed a pair of Aeo studded T-Strap sandals and we went to check out.

Nicole has begged me to get a dress, so when we go to or have parties I have a nice outfit. As much I hate dresses, I let her pick a couple. She chose a Sweetheart Tube Lace Train Mini, a Lace Back Bow Tube Dress, an Aztec Jacquard Tube Dress, and finally the last one, a Seguin Chevron Tube Dress. She also wanted me to have some heels, so I stuck solid black platform heels.

It was noon and we were getting hungry, so we went to the food court and straight to subway we went. After finally picking what we wanted we went and sat at an empty table in the corner.