🥵⛓DADDYPIKA⛓🥵

Requested by chr0llosjuicyass 😉
_________________________________________

Y/n slowly opened her eyes to find her in a dark room. The floor was hard and there was a single light that flickered.

The last thing she remembered was being chained up by some guy called the 'chain user'. She expected him to kill her but he didn't. As Y/n was deep in thought with her head down she didn't notice the chain user enter.

"Wake up bitch!" the said chain user told the girl while spitting at her. Y/n shot her head up and looked at the chain user in the eyes before speaking up "I was fucking awake"

"Dont you dare speak to me like that!" He said while roughly grabbing her chin to look at him. "Im giving you five fucking minutes to tell me everything you know about the phantom troupe" he said while looking deeply into the girl's e/c eyes.

"Never!" Y/n said and spat at the chain user. There was no way that Y/n would betray the phantom troupe. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" the chain user yelled. He whipped out his judgment chain and pierced it right into Y/n's chest. The chain snaked his way around Y/n's heart with the sharp piece of iron sitting right at Y/n's heart. If it were to go just a small movement further it would puncture Y/n's heart for sure.

"You will obey me or I will kill you" the chain user said with a dark aura surrounding him. "Then fucking kill me...Or are you a little pussy?...Huh?" Y/n said while chuckling with a smirk spread on her face. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND, AND FUCK! JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!" the chain user yelled. Y/n was dead silent and just looked at the chain user in his eyes with a smirk on her face.

"Tell me everything you know about the Phantom troupe" the chain user said while crouching down towards Y/n's height. "Make.Me" Y/n said with the devilish smirk still plastered on her face. The chain user's aura got darker as he became more angered at the female infront of her. "Fine"

(Red slowed ver starts playing in the background cuz it makes things much more sexier especially if its slowed😏)

With that the chain user smashed his lips onto the female's lips. He stuck his tongue deep into her mouth gagging her. Y/n was completely flustered at this, in instinct she kissed back. The chain user's hand went down to Y/n's shirt and viciously ripped it off leaving her in nothing but a bra. "You wanted this, so live with it" the chain user said and attacked Y/n's neck like a hungry animal.

He bit and sucked on almost every piece of skin on Y/n's neck, leaving purple and red marks all over. Leaving bite marks and hickeys wasn't enough to satisfy the chain user so he ripped off Y/n's bra. He grabbed her juice jugs and started to pleasure her with his hands. The chain user kissed and sucked down her collarbone leaving more red marks on it. He made his way towards her milkers and started to suck on her left tiddie while he used his hand to pleasure the other one.

The chain user used his thumb and index finger to pinch the female's right ñïppëľ. Y/n let out moans from the pleasure she was receiving. "You like when I do this dont you?" The chain user said and bit down on her ñïppëľ.

Y/n let out a moan of both pleasure and pain. She loved the way the chain user was pleasuring her. She didn't know why she loved it. Maybe perhaps cause she knew it was wrong. She knew that Chrollo had warned her about him. Yet she still enjoyed everything he did to her at moment right now.

After pleasuring her left juice jug he went to her right one. Bitting and sucking down on her breast leaving more marks. Both Y/n's twinzies were now covered in red and purple marks.

The chain user stopped pleasuring Y/n's milkers and looked at Y/n in her eyes. "Now tell me what you know about the phantom troupe" Kurapika said. Y/n kept silent and just stared at the chain user. "Fine you want it the hard way, then have it The.Hard.Way".

After saying that Kurapika removed his clothing leaving him in nothing but boxers. He went to Y/n and ripped off he trousers and panties. Y/n was completely naked and she couldn't even do anything because of the fact that she was chained up. Kurapika dipped down and started to eat his dessert yummy!😋!

Kurapika thrusted his tongue in and out of Y/n's WAP. Y/n was a moaning mess. She came quicker than me losing the air in my lungs whenever Illumi gets screen time.

Kurapika licked up all of Y/n's kitty kat mayo. "I didn't think you liked it that much" the chain user said while smirking. Kurapika stood up and took off his boxers. Y/n saw how his big fat mega ultra super pro throbbing horse cock popped out.

"Since you don't want to use that fucking mouth of yours for talking i suppose it can be used for something else" Kurapika said while grabbing a hand full of Y/n's hair.

He moved her head up and down on his baby maker 3000. As Y/n sucked on Kurapika's dangy wangy like she a vacuum Kurapika spoke up "You like that you fucking lowlife. Your a cold hearted murder that deserves nothing"

Kurapika came in Y/n's mouth. Y/n wanted to spit it out but Kurapika closed her mouth "Swallow" said in a stern and demanding voice. Y/n swallowed everything in her mouth but some fell on her dubble decker milk machines.

Kurapika positioned his big fat mega ultra super pro throbbing horse cock right in front of her little garage. "Not only will I take your life but also your virginity" after kurapika said that he thrusted harshly into Y/n. Little bits of blood prickled out by the side Y/n's cooch as it was her first time.

Kurapika was like a wild animal. He went at a inhumane speed making sure to go as deep as possible.

30 minutes passed and Kurapika was still pumping into Y/n. He had already came once on Y/n's stomach while Y/n had cummed twice. Kurapike flipped Y/n over so she was in a doggie style position. He roughly grabbed Y/n's hair in his hands pulling it backwards almost ripping off her scalp.

This time 20 minutes passed Y/n had came twice again. She was in pain and wondered how long he would still do this.

Soon Y/n felt Kurapika Ding-dong twitch and his thrusts became sloppier. Kurapika pulled out and cummed on Y/n's back.

Kurapika stood up and put his clothes back on. "Look at you now. Begging to be kept alive and covered in cum. What a fucking little bitch" Kurapika said while putting on his shoe.

Before Kurapika left he looked back at Y/n and spoke up "Maybe I should keep you alive a while longer. You'd make a great PET" and with that he left.

Y/n was to tired to even do anything instead she layed down and fell asleep.