🥵😼DADDY FEITAN💦👅

Requested by yumedunja 😘

_________________________________________

Y/n opened her eyes only to find her in a strange room. It was completely dark, the only source of light came from a lamp that hanged ubove her head. 'Was i kidnapped?' She thought to herself.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a man wearing a mask. His hair was messy and he looked like he hadn't slept in years. Y/n tried to get up but her legs where cuffed together aswell as her hands.

The man came closer to Y/n and looked her in her eyes. "You messed up" he told her while walking to a small table. Y/n was confused. What did she even do?

"What did I even do?" She asked him. "Shut up" he snapped back at her. "Asshole" she muttered under her breath. "What did you say?" He asked her while turning towards her."Nothing" she quickly said. Although Y/n wouldn't admit it, she was kinda scared of this dude. He wasn't intimidating by height but definitely by his stare.

"No tell me I wanna hear every word that leaves your mouth from this moment on" he whispered in her ear. His hot breath brushing against her skin making Y/n very hot.

"I told you I said nothing" she told him while trying to scoot away from him. "Oh really?" He asked. "Yes really" Y/n replied.

"Well then I guess we should find another way to get you to speak" He said while getting up and going back to the table. "About what?" Y/n asked while raising a eyebrow. "Oh I don't know, maybe about that bank you work at" he told her. "What do you wanna know about it?" She asked him. "Passcodes? who the boss is? You know simple things" he replied. "I can't tell you that, now let me go i need to finish something" Y/n said in a stern voice.

"I dont think I can do that" he said while coming closer to Y/n with a knife in his hand. Y/n got a little scared and moved closer to the wall. The mysterious man crouched down. "Ill tell you my name and then you tell me yours okay" He told her.

"My name is Feitan, now tell me yours" he demanded her. Y/n kept quiet. "Ill ask you again, what's your name" he said a little louder this time. Y/n still kept quiet.

Feitan got angered and pushed the knife up against Y/n's thigh. Soon blood started to dripped down her thigh, Y/n squinted her eyes eyes a little at the pain. "Ill make more if you don't tell me your name" Feitan told Y/n. "Fine...my name is Y/n, but thats all I'm telling you"

"Mm, that's to bad I wanted to know about the bank you work at" he said.

Feitan got up and started to remove his clothes except his boxers. Y/n got a little flustered after she saw his pack on juice abs. (Fr tho have yall seen that pack of freshly baked Hawaiian buns this man has😩)

He got a bag containin chains (which will not be used but only if missgurl misbehaves👩‍🦲) and came back to Y/n. "Il make you talk" he said while smirking.

(Love is a bitch starts playing in the background 🥵 Dont ask why i know so many s3x songs and even have a Playlist abt it. I promise it only for this and not so I can listen to it and imagine me and my favorite husbandos and waifus getting into it🤥)

Feitan threw the bag next to Y/n. He removed Y/n's clothes leaving her in nothing but her undergarments.

"I can't wait to see completely exposed" Feitan whispered in her ear while biting it . Y/n let out a whimper of pleasure making Feitan a little surprised. Feitan let out a small chuckle and pulled Y/n over his lap.

Feitan traced his finger down her back all the way to her dumptruck. Feitan slowly removed Y/n's panties and tossed it aside. He rubbed his hand over her a$$ before spanking it repeatedly. Y/n let out scream of both pleasure and pain.

Feitan had probably hit 30 times. Y/n's cheeks was a bright beet red color by now. "Still won't speak eh?" Feitan asked Y/n only to receive no answer yet again. Feitan let out another chuckle and pushed Y/n off his lap.

He got up and went to grab his knife again. Feitan went back to Y/n and cut her bra straps so he could have easy access. After he removed her bra he dragged the knife along her collarbone and around her neck. "You will obey me... or else ill cut you up okay?" He told Y/n. She simply just nodded at him.

Feitan made a small cut on Y/n's collarbone. Y/n let out another whimper. Feitan started to suck on the cut he made. He left bite marks and hickeys all along her collarbone and neck, making small cut here and there.

After he had done that he went down towards her milkers. He left hickeys all over her, from her neck down to her twinzies. Feitan slowly kissed down her stomach towards her WAP. "F-feitan" Y/n moaned softly, Feitan only smirked against her skin.

"I didn't give you permission to call me by my first name" Feitan whispered in her ear. Y/n gulped before speaking up "t-then what-" Y/n got cut off by Feitan "I'm your master, you'll obey ME" he told her and went back to kissing down her stomach.

Soon Feitan got by her cooch. "You're such a slut, all wet just for master" he told her before inserting two fingers into Y/n's buh-dussy. Y/n let out a loud moan. Feitan went in and out of Y/n at a fast pace. Y/n couldn't handle it anymore and let out her forbidden cream. Feitan pulled out his fingers and licked them clean. He moved lower and entered his tongue in her lil garage.

Once Feitan cleaned Y/n he got up and stood infront of her. "Open" he demanded. Y/n quickly pulled his pants down revealing his 11-inch mega ultra super duper horse emo power tower cock😩.

Y/n slowly opened her mouth and tried to fit as much as she could in her mouth. Feitan grabbed hold of Y/n's hair and bobbed her head up and down on his footlong. "What a fucking slut" he told her. "So desperate just for me you shut your mouth when I ask you something, even after I warned you about punishing you" Feitan chuckled a little before speaking up. "You even moaned when I slapped you ass. Your a pathetic slut that only wants dick from me"

Feitan released his baby making juice in Y/n's mouth. " I guess Ill fuck just you so you won't escape, okay" he told Y/n  before positioning himself infront of
Y/n's buh-dussy.

Feitan entered roughly gaining a loud scream from the female under him. Feitan went at a inhumane speed.

"God your so fucking tight" Feitan groaned.

Soon Y/n's screams turned into moans. Feitan sped up a little more before pulling out. He grabbed Y/n by her hair and ejaculated his baby making juice in her mouth.

Feitan flipped Y/n over so she was on her hands and knees. He grabbed her neck choke her slightly then inserted his good dingaling back into her pussy. (Only real one remember the pussy meme from vine😜)

Yet again Feitan showed no mercy and went at a inhumane speed.

After 45 minutes Feitan still kept pumping. Y/n had already came twice. Feitans thrusts became a little sloppier but he went deeper. Soon he pulled out and came all on Y/n's back. He smacked her ass one more before getting up.

Y/n fell fell on the floor she was to exhausted to do anything. Feitan just chuckled and put his clothes back on. "Ill come question you tomorrow again"  Feitan told Y/n.

As he went out he turned to Y/n and told her "I guess I fucked you senseless so you won't be able to answer me correctly" and with that he left.

(I hope yall enjoyed this also thx for over 2k reads I cant believe yall r actually reading this shit but oh well. Also don't forget to leave ur requests in the request box. You can find it in the chpt 'just read' 😩✌)