PAPIOREO GOD DAYUMN 🥵😻

Y/n was laying on the hospital bed for 4 days now.

Why?

Well she broke her left leg.

How?

Well you see Y/n is the baddest bitch around but the only problem, she is fucking stoopid. You see Y/n had this crush on a hunka chunk of a hottie. And not only was he mega fine, he was also a skaterboy. (No not killua :)

She basically stalked his huntergram for a month. Obviously she followed him and when he saw her following him he immediately followed her back. Y/n was so to say famous, as she had over 2mil followers.

And when Y/n heard he was into skaterchicks, well lets just say thats when things went down hill. Y/n bought the latest skateboard, obviously not with her own money but with the money of one of her sugardaddy's.

Y/n went to the skatepark and lucky-lucky her cuz her future bae was there. Basically Y/n tried to skate and fell breaking her leg in the proses. Embarrassing I know.

But hey, atleast the hottie didn't laugh at her and helped her instead.

And so yeah thats how Y/n ended up in a hospital bed with a broken left leg yay!

Luckily Y/n was going home either today or tomorrow.

While Y/n was daydreaming about a cute emo boy, what was his name again? Feitan? She didn't notice the nurse talking to her. "Miss Y/n?" The nurse said while waving her hand infront of Y/n's face.

Quickly Y/n snapped out of her daydream and looked at the nurse. 'Dayumn she kinda fine tho' Y/n thought to herself.

"Dr.Leorio will be her in a while to check on your leg, just be patient" the nurse said and with that she left.

After about 10 minutes the door to the room Y/n was in opened to reveal a middle aged guy. "Hello I'm Dr.Leorio!" The guy said while waving. "Wow very enthusiastic for a middle aged dude" Y/n said while laying back a little. "HEY IM NOT OLD!" the said Dr.Leorio yelled. "Woah calm down Jamal" Y/n said while waving her hands infront of her. As Leorio came closer Y/n noticed how tall he was. "JESUS CHRIST GOD DAYUMN!" Y/n said surprised at the height of Leorio. "What?" Leorio asked while raising a eyebrow. "YOUR FUCKING TALL!" Y/n screamed, almost fainting.

A perverted smirk appeared on Leorio's face. "Ya know what else is tall?" Leorio tried flirting with Y/n. "No, now start with my checkup" Y/n said.

Y/n was tired of being in the hospital. She wanted to go to her house to fantasize about some hotties.

"What kind of checkup?"

"My guy, please stop"

"Okay, okay ill do the checkup on your leg"

As Dr.Leorio did Y/n's leg she got a closer look at his face, and to say the less he's kinda hot. Soon Leorio hit some spot on Y/n's leg that made her moan "ngh" Y/n and Leorio just stared at each other. Another smirk crept up on Leorio's face.

(Big poppa slowed ver starts playing cuz its just as sexy as careless whisper😏)

Leorio took his right hand and started to go up Y/n's leg towards her cooch. Y/n let out soft moans. She was always horny but she was a pure virgin.

Soon Leorio's hand was at Y/n's WAP. He pulled her panties to the side and stuck a finger in. "Aah, yes daddy right there" Y/n said while moaning. "Dont call me daddy call me PAPIOREO" Leorio said while smirking.

Y/n came quicker than me losing my temper at fucking Neon Nosehairs. Leorio put his gorgeous face between Y/n's legs and ate out Y/n's beautiful WAP.

Leorio went up and started to kiss Y/n. Or more like sticking his tongue in her mouth. As Leorio was being Dora the explorer in Y/n's mouth he removed his pants.

Leorio put his mega phat juicy cock in Y/n's WAP and went fucking fast. "Ngh ahh yes yes PAPIOREO right there ah" Y/n moaned.

After 15 minutes Leorio pulled out and cummed on Y/n tum-tum, then he put his big mac truck back in Y/n's lil garage. This time Leorio went a lil bit faster. "Fuuuuuck" Leorio moaned as well.

Another 15 minutes passed and this time Y/n had already came but Leorio hadn't yet. Leorio's thrusts became a little sloppier but he went deeper, shit it almost felt as if Leorio was gonna go inside of Y/n womb. Soon Leorio pulled out and came on Y/n's stomach again.

Both Y/n and Leorio were panting messes. Leorio looked up at Y/n and smirked "looks like I'll have to come back tomorrow"

Leorio put on his pants and gave a wink at Y/n before leaving. Slowly Y/n got out of bed to go bathe, but unfortunately for her she fell. Not just because of her broken leg but because she was fucked so hard she couldn't walk. Literally.