🥵BBYDADDY FEITAN🥵

Request by my girlfriend chr0llosjuicyass 🥰😘 I have a degrading kink so this is gonna be fun🙈💦. Again this ain't no sequel.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Feitan yelled as he pulled Y/n by her hair. He kicked her down the stairs of the basement causing a loud thump noise to fill the room. Feitan got down the stairs as well grabbing a bag from the table.

"I told you to not escape but do you ever fucking listen!?" He yelled at her. "F-fei-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!" he yelled at her grabbing her wrists roughly and tied them together with chains holding her hands above her head.

"I'm going to have to punish you" He told her with a smirk spread across his face as he tugged at Y/n's hair.

(U. starts playing in the background all of a sudden.🥵🥵 Yeah this song is making a comeback cuz y not👩‍🦲 Anyways I LOVE this song💦)

Feitan pulled out a small knife from the bag holding it against her neck. A tear escaped Y/n's eye as Feitan pressed the knife against her neck. "Pathetic little bitch" Feitan whispered in her ear nibbling🤌 it slightly as he dragged the knife down her collarbone. "Keep crying so it can show how fucking weak you are" Feitan told her before getting up.

Feitan got up and removed his clothing so he was in his boxers. He went to Y/n and crouched down in front of her. "I wanted you remove your clothes as well, but it seems as if your a little fucking slut who likes to show her body to the entire world" Feitan chuckled at Y/n (damn homeboy just said a compound sentence👵).

He started to make small cuts on Y/n's neck and collarbone letting small droplets blood drip down her body. A sadistic smile spread across his face as the faint smell of blood filled the room.

Feitan started to lick and suck on the cuts he made gaining a few soft moans from Y/n. "Don't hold it in baby, let me hear you moan" Feitan told Y/n as he left hickeys on Y/n's neck and collarbone. Once Feitan had licked up all the blood from Y/n (He do be a vampire doe🧛‍♀️😩👹) he went down to her mama milkers.

He kneaded them through the fabric of her bra making Y/n moan a little louder. Feitan smirked as he got the knife and cut Y/n's bra straps so her juice jugs were exposed. Once he finished that he instantly attacked Y/n's tiddies like Levi did when he beat the shot outta Eren (oh how I wish to be treated like a piece of shit by Levi😩💦).

Feitan bit and sucked on Y/n's melon while he pleasured the other with his hand. After a while he stopped and detached his mouth from her honkers and looked down at her. Y/n's chicken tiddies was filled with dark hickeys and bite marks.

(This part finna be nasty as hell👅 But not for me cut imma sadistic bitch😩) Feitan took the knife and made a cut on Y/n's palm as well as his. He grabbed Y/n's chin and opened her mouth letting his blood drip in her mouth. He grabbed her hand as well letting her blood fill his mouth this time. Once Feitan felt like he had enough blood in both their mouths he smashed his lips onto Y/n's. Blood dripped down Y/n's mouth as Feitan pushed his tongue in all the way🤰. As they parted a string of saliva mixed with blood connected them together. Feitan licked the tiny drop of blood on the side of Y/n's mouth.

Feitan got up and stood in front of Y/n. "Open up you little fucking bitch" Feitan told Y/n. She slowly opened his boxers only for his ultra mega pro most voluptuous eiffel tower grip ma look no hands pussy destroying entire Macdonalds menu colossal titan 123 knockout and im sleep emo power tower cock to hit her im the face.

Feitan grabbed Y/n's hair and pushed her mouth down on his cum creator 3000 gagging her as it barely fit. He bobbed her head up and down on his d-d-dick uwu🥺👉👌. "Keep sucking on mycock like the little pathetic slut you are" Y/n choked a little as his titan transformational cock went down her throat. "Poor little slut can't even breath since she's choking on my dick" Feitan chuckled at her.

After a while Feitan released his love mayo in her mouth. Y/n swallowed as much as she can letting a little fall on her milky way tiddies. Feitan crouched infront of Y/n and dipped down starting to eat dat good 💦🍑😻. Y/n let loud moans escape her mouth as Feitan ate dat cat.

After a while Y/n released her ርሁጠ in his mouth. Feitan made sure to slurp🤌 it all up. Feitan flipped Y/n over so she was in a doggy style position (ayo Y/n can I get a awo awo😩) he got behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair and put his sword up against her neck. "Listen to me now little bitch" Feitan told her in a stern voice. "Don't be a little slut now and cum whenever you want to. You can only do it when I tell you to okay" Feitan told Y/n as he pushed his sword a little closer to her neck. Y/n slowly nodded.

Feitan entered Y/n's buh-dussy really fucking fast. Once Feitan was in completely he didn't hesitate and went at a inhumane speed instantly. Y/n screamed as it was her first time and Feitan didn't seem to even care. "Aww it seems the slut has never gotten a dick as good as mine before. No wonder you yell so much" Feitan said chuckling. Soon Y/n's screams of pain turned into one's of pleasure instead.

After a while Y/n couldn't hold it anymore and released her thangs on Feitan lightsaber. Feitan's turned dark "Didn't I tell you to NOT cum!" He yelled pushing the blade up against Y/n's neck. A little bit of blood dripped down Y/n's neck before Feitan stopped and removed the sword from her neck.

"I suppose killing you would be to far" Feitan said as he flet his climax reach. He pulled out and grabbed Y/n's hair pulling her head backwards. He came in her mouth as she swallowed it all up mmh😋.

Y/n dropped to the floor as Feitan got the knife again. "I have to mark what's mine" Feitan told Y/n as he pressed the blade in her skin . He made a small cut having the initials 'F' and 'P' on her lower back.

Feitan chuckled and picked Y/n up. "Even though your the most pathetic bitch ever I still love you" Feitan told Y/n placing a soft kiss on her forehead while taking her to his room.

(Yeah I deleted the illumi x reader story cuz it was hella cringe. I can't believe I thought THAT was good content 😭😭. Anyways who wanna be my valentine cuz homegirl be lonely?😩

Anyways have a good day/night further my children😝)