😐.......😔

Chrollo was the popular bad boy. He and his friends would always bully poor Y/n. Although they all bullied her the main bully was the one and only, Chrollo Lucilfer. And as much as Y/n hated to admit it she had a mega crush on the said Chrollo.

Today was just another day of pain and agony for Y/n. As she went to her locker she saw from a distance how chrollo and his one of his friends, feitan, were throwing stuff and writing hurtful words on her locker before walking away laughing. Slowly Y/n went to her locker and saw the things they wrote on her locker.

Y/n took some cleaner and a cloth out of her locker and started to scrub off the words. As she wiped the stuff off she saw the words on her locker. 'Ugly' , 'slut', 'bitch', 'nerd', 'loser'.

Those were just some of the things written on her locker. Although she was used to this by now she still silently cried to herself.

When Y/n put the cleaning supplies back into her locker she noticed something. 'A love letter?' Y/n thought to herself. It was a pink letter covered in red hearts. Y/n opened the letter and read it quietly to herself.

You are like a cup of soup on a winter day. Whenever I am near you I'm become calm and relaxed. You are beautiful. I love you Y/n.

-Secret admirer

As Y/n read that letter she felt the heat rise to her cheeks. 'That made me get a heartbeat in my kitty cat' she thought to herself.

*TIMESKIP*

School just ended and Y/n was on her way home. As she went down the steps her foot slipped and she fell forward. She closed her eyes tight as she got ready for the big fall.

But-

Wait-

When Y/n fell she didn't feel the hard ground.

No-

Instead she felt-

Two muscular arms. They were so strong and big. Slowly she opened her eyes only to see the one and only. CHROLLO LUCILFER.

*careless whisper starts playing in the background from lord knows where on repeat till the end of the story🙂*

As Y/n looked into his dark grey eyes she could feel the blush from on her cheek. Chrollo looked at Y/n and then away again while talking to her "Stupid. Be more carefull"

Y/n only be imagining thing or maybe she was not but she was sure she saw a tiny hint of blush form on Chrollo's cheeks.

Y/n and Chrollo soon realized they were still in each others embrace and let go. "Hey Y/n follow me to the classroom I need to get something and someone should be my bodyguard!" Chrollo said to the girl next to him. Obviously Y/n followed him. He was her crush after all.

When Y/n and Chrollo entered the classroom, Chrollo quickly locked the door behind them. "C-C-Chrollo w-what are you d-doing? Y/n asked the male as he went closer to her.

"Shut up slut" Chrollo told the girl making her shut her mouth before speaking again "b-but I'm a....v-v-virgin".

"Not for long" chrollo said and pushed Y/n on the desk.

Chrollo went down to Y/n's skirt and lifted it. He tugged at her panties a little then took it off tossing it aside. "So wet just for daddy" Chrollo said and stuck two fingers in the girls WAP. "Ahhh" Y/n screamed loudly. She had never felt anything like this before.

Chrollo started to pump his fingers in and out of Y/n making her squirm a little.

Soon the screams of agony turned into one's of pleasure.

Chrollo took out his finger and started to eat Y/n's WAP. Y/n moaned and went crazy as Chrollo ate his yummy-yummy num-num coochie.

Y/n finally reached her climax and let her yummy mayo all out in Chrollo's mouth while making a ahegao face .

"Tastes like strawberries on a summer evening" Chrollo said while licking up the rest of his dessert.

"Get on those knees of yours" Chrollo demanded Y/n.

Hesitantly Y/n got on her knees infront of Chrollo. She stared right at his boner already formed in his pants. "C'mon don't be scared, open your present" Chrollo said while looking down at the girl.

Slowly Y/n opened his zipper and out came his big fat mega juicy ultra thick horse cock. It was so big it hit her right in the face. "Now.Eat" Chrollo demanded her again. Y/n opened her mouth and took his whole eifel tower in her mouth. It barely fit into her mouth. Barely.

She suck like her life depended on it. At this point Y/n was a whole damn vacuum. As Y/n kept sucking she felt the air in her lungs slowly fading.

Y/n took her head away to catch some air only for Chrollo to grab her hair and push his big fat mega juicy ultra thick horse cock back into her mouth.

"A slut like you does not deserve air. Only dick" Chrollo spat at her.

After a while Chrollo let his delicious mayo all in her mouth. It filled her whole stomach and mouth. "There you even got free food" Chrollo said while chuckling at her.

Chrollo flipped Y/n over and spread her legs so he could put his wanger in her WAP. Quickly Chrollo thrusted his entire horse cock into the poor girl. Y/n screamed as Chrollo went into her not letting her adjust to his big cock. He didn't even start slowly, instead he went faster than me losing braincells during an exam.

Screams from Y/n, groans from chrollo and skin slapping was the only thing that was filled the room.

After 30 minutes Chrollo still pumped into Y/n. Y/n had already stopped screaming, instead she was moaning now while making the iconic ahegao face.

Y/n gritted her teeth before cumming for the 4th time now. "Fucking weak bitch" Chrollo laughed at the girl. He hasn't cummed yet, even after 30 minutes.

Soon Chrollo couldn't hold it in anymore and pulled out. He came all on Y/n's stomach. While he did that Y/n made another ahegao face. "Look at you. Pathetic. Your such a slut. All covered in MY cum" Chrollo spat again teasing the girl.

Y/n's skin around her cooch and ass was red from how fast chrollo was going. Not to mention the fact that he made sure to go as deep as possible in each thrust.

"Oh by the way slut, you know that love letter?" Chrollo asked Y/n. She slowly nodded as she couldn't speak from screaming so much. "Well that was me. I pranked you"

Y/n felt her heart drop.

As Y/n and Chrollo left to go their separate ways, Chrollo turned around and looked at Y/n before speaking up "Tomorrow we come to this class again after school" and with that he left.

Y/n looked down at her skirt and saw some of Chrollo's mayo on it. She scooped it with her finger then licked her finger clean. "Yes daddy" she said while blushing.

And with that Y/n left too. At her home she did her regular routine before going to bed with a big blush and smile on her face.