🥵DADDYPIKA(AGAIN)🥵

No this is not a sequel to the previous chapter. I just got an amazing request by Jesushasleftthechat0 😙(also imma make this a lil diff by making Y/n Chrollo's s/o).
Anyways on with the story.

"Really, Y/n!?" Kurapika asked while punching the wall next to him. "K-kuarpika I didn't-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kurapika cut her off.

"I BUY YOU GIFTS ONLY FOR YOU TO GO AND FUCK THAT STUPID SPIDER BASTARD!" Kurapika yelled at her. He was fuming with rage. His scarlet eyes glowing as he stared at Y/n. "Kurapika I have never even done anything with him, we only started dating 2 months ago" Y/n tried to defend herself. "Y/n alot of things can happen in two months!" Kurapika lowered his voice a little but still yelled at Y/n.

"I'll fucking show how much better I can make you feel than that scumbag, Chrollo!" Kurapika yelled. He pushed Y/n on the bed roughly and got on top of her.

(Earned it starts playing in the background. Although this song ain't slowed its still fawking sexy🥵🥵)

Kurapika used his chains to bound her hands to the to the metal frame. Y/n wiggled a little under Kurapika. "Stay still" he told her in a demanding voice. Y/n immediately stopped moving. Swiftly kurapika ripped off both his and Y/n's clothes.

Kurapika smashed his lips onto Y/n's, pushing his tongue in her mouth as far as he could. Y/n slightly gagged on Kurapika's tongue as he explored her mouth. He made sure to get in every nook and crevices😩.

Kurapika finally parted his lips from Y/n's. A string of saliva connected their tongues together as they parted from each other. Kurapika started to whisper in Y/n's ear while nibbling on it slightly. "I should be the one to fuck you senseless not some lowlife spider fucker"

After he said that, Kurapika attacked Y/n's neck like levi did to the beast titan. He bit a little to hard at one point and a little bit of blood went down Y/n's neck. Kurapika smirked to himself and licked up all the blood. Y/n let moans of pleasure escape her mouth as Kurapika bedazzled Y/n's neck with dark hickeys and bite marks.

Kurapika went down to Y/n's collarbone proceeding to leave more dark hickeys and bite marks. He slowly made his way down to her cooch.

Once Kurapika got to Y/n's buh-dussy he stopped and looked up at her. She looked like she was enjoying the moment. Kurapika smirked and spoke up. "See, I knew I was better than Chrollo". Y/n blushed and looked away while biting her lip.

She loved Chrollo, or so she thought. Chrollo didn't treat her badly, he just never spent time with her. His nose was always in a book and when Y/n wants attention from him he would push her away and say that he's 'busy'. But nonetheless Y/n still loved him, but maybe a change wouldn't hurt. And besides he probably only wants her to comfort him when he is down.

But now Kurapika made Y/n feel...special. He made her feel a way Chrollo never did before.

Kurapika wrapped a few more chains around her body. "You look so beautiful like this baby" Kurapika said softly to Y/n.

He slowly dipped down and started to eat dat kitty. Meow Meow. Kurapika thrusted his tongue in and out of Y/n of Y/n's good 👅💦😼. Y/n moaned loudly.

Soon Y/n felt her climax reach and let out her woman juices. Kurapika licked up every single drop, yummy. He got up and loosened the chains a little so Y/n could sit. Kurapika positioned his double decker, ultra, thick, super, mega, pro, 100% power tower, milk making, throbbing, horse cock.

"Be a good girl and and make daddy feel good" he cooed out. Y/n opened her mouth slightly and tried to fit as much as she could in her mouth. Kurapika got irritated by the fact that she couldn't fit it all in her mouth and grabbed her hair. He pushed her forward and made her take it all. Y/n gagged as his eiffel tower went down her throat. Kurapika used his chains and wrapped it around Y/n's neck to choke her a little.

After a while Kurapika could feel the čüm build up in his lightsaber. "Fuck~" he moaned soflty as he released his baby making mayonnaise in her mouth. Y/n tried to swallow all of it but some fell one her tiddies😔.

Kurapika flipped Y/n around so she was in a head-down-ass-up position. Kurapika slapped Y/n on her ass before entering her wet grand canyon. He went at a inhumane pace making sure to go as deep as possible. Slowly Kurapika wrapped his hand around Y/n's neck checking her slightly.

After about 45 minutes Kurapika still kept thrusting his good dingaling inside of Y/n. Y/n had already came twice but Kurapika made sure to gather together a big load of cu-.

Soon Kurapika's dangy wangy started to twitch. He pulled out and flipped Y/n's head backwards. He used his hand to help him reach his climax and did the sweet release in Y/n's mouth. More çųm fell on Y/n's chest.

Kurapika plopped down next to Y/n on the bed. He removed his chains for Y/n and pulled her closer to him. "Y/n...would you leave Chrollo and be with me instead?" He questioned softly. "Yes" Y/n simply replied. Due to her moans Y/n could barely speak.

Kurapika pulled Y/n closer and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"I love you, Y/n"
"I love you too, Kurapika"

(This is just my opinion but Kurapika is the best I have written in this book so far😩)