🥵💦KAITO/KITE🤰🥵

(No one wanted to request Kite so imma do it myself 🙄🤚. Anyways look at how fine Kite looks as a emo or e-boy, whatever u wanna call it🤰🥵 LORD HAVE MECRY IM BOUTA BUST😩😫💦)

Kite sat with his girlfriend, Y/n, on the couch facing each other as Y/n sat on Kite's lap. "Kite. Do I HAVE to wear this?!" She nagged. "You look so cute like this" Kite told her while he put his face in the crook of her neck. "But it's embarrassing!" She shouted while pouting. "Don't you wanna make me happy?!" Kite said making a fake pout. "Yes, but-" "But what?" Kite asked while raising a eyebrow.

"I'm not happy" Y/n told her boyfriend. "Why?" Kite questioned her. "Like I said it's embarrassing wearing this...outfit infront of you" She told him. "But I told you that you look cute" He said lifting her up. Y/n started to blush a little and hid her face in his neck. "Don't worry daddy will make you happy" Kite whispered seductively in Y/n's ear.

(Freak starts playing in the background. Yall know the drill now the sexy parts start rolling in😩💦. Also this is the outfit Y/n be wearing:🥵🤰

she also has a pair of black thigh highs with a tiny white bow at the top😉)

Kite carried Y/n up the stairs to their bedroom. Once they entered Kite gently placed Y/n on the bed. He got hovered over her and started to kiss her passionately. He pushed his tongue in her mouth exploring it like do-do-do-do-Dora.

After a while Kite pulled away as a string of saliva connected their mouths together. Kite started to kiss her gently down her jawline leaving a few soft hickeys. Y/n moaned as Kite started to kiss her in her neck. Kite searched for Y/n's sweet spot and after a few attempts he finally found it.

Y/n moaned as Kite sucked and bit on her sweet spot. As Kite was busy leaving hickeys he move dhis hand up her dress caressing her thigh soflty.

Kite stopped pleasuring Y/n's neck. He started to remove her thigh highs and tossed them aside. He also removed her headpiece as well as her dress throwing them in the corner along with his clothes except his boxers.

He got back on top of Y/n and kissed down her collarbone towards her twinzies leaving soft hickeys on his way there. "Daddy will make you feel good" He whispered on Y/n's skin. She nodded her head slowly as she felt the heat rise to her.........𝒫𝒰𝒮𝒮𝒴 AAH-.

Kite slowly removed Y/n's bra tossing it in the corner as well. He started to kiss and suck on her one milker while he pleasured the other one with his hands. Once Kite felt like he left enough hickeys on her right tiddie he moved to the left, to the left every-. This time Kite used his fingers to slightly pinch Y/n's nip🤌. Y/n let put a whimper of pain. Kite stopped thinking he had hurt Y/n "D-daddy please...do that a-again" she told him between moans. Kite smirked and pinched her nip again😝.

After a while Kite stopped pleasuring her double decker milk machines. He sat on the bed and pulled Y/n on his lap. He traced his fingers along her dumptruck. "I don't have any reason to punish you with a spanking" Kite told Y/n. "I- i-" Y/n tried telling Kite something but all that came out was stutters. "Hmm, do you want something baby?" Kite asked as he pulled Y/n's panties off. "K- kite p-please-" "Hah now I have a reason to punish you" Kite told Y/n.

"You need to be teached a lesson. Calling me Kite instead of daddy, what a disobedient brat" Kite told Y/n as he spanked Y/n hard. Both her ass cheeks were now red from all those hits🤕🤕.

Kite put Y/n on the floor and sat on the bed in front of her. "Now you will make daddy feel better" He told her in a demanding voice. Y/n removed Kite's boxers and slowly wrapped her hand around his big phat mega ultra pro huge double decker daddy-plz-blend-my-organs-together beast titan glowing milk-making throbbing horse cock. Kite pushed Y/n's hand off his titan and gripped on her hair as he pushed her mouth on his glowstick. "Dont tease me baby. Be happy daddy's feeling better" he told her as he bobbed her head up and down on his lightsaber.

After a while Kite came in Y/n's mouth. She swallowed all of his love mayo but only a little fell on her melons. "Goodgirl" Kite told Y/n as he placed her on the bed. He spread Y/n's legs so he could get his gorgeous face between her beautiful legs. He licked and swirled his tongue on her buh-dussy making Y/n moan loudly. He stuck his tongue in and out of her WAP making Y/n arch her back a little.

Not long after Y/n released her woman juices as well. Kite slurped *insert slurping noises💦👅* it all up not wasting a single droplet.

Kite positioned his lightsaber in Y/n entrance to that good ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ. "Ready?" Kite asked Y/n. She nodded her head as Kite entered her slowly. It hurt a little as it was Y/n's first time.

Kite thrusted in and out of Y/n slowly before fastening his pace. "Your so fucking tight baby" Kite groaned. Y/n moaned loudly as Kite pumped in and out of her😩.

After a while Kite and Y/n both felt their climax. Y/n came first on Kite's dingaling and Kite pulled out releasing his love mayo on her stomach.

Kite layed down next to Y/n and pulled her closer to him. "Wanna go take a nice hot bath?" Kite asked Y/n. She slowly nodded as Kite picked her up and took her to the bathroom.

(Yo I can't believe this thing has over 8k reads the besties. Anyways have a good day/night further😩🤌 AND REMEMBER WHENEVER YOU THINK LEVI THINK "ES HORA DE COMER")