Chapter 7 1/2

"Stop being such scaredy-cats and just cross the road." Shadow rolled her eyes. "Unlike you Shadow, we're cautious when crossing the thunderpath" Beetail said challengingly. Shadow frowned, frustrated with the cats. The thunderclan cats took a few moments before crossing quickly. "There, was that so hard?" Shadow asked. Beetail ignored her and led the cats deeper into Shadowclan's territory. Shadow's paws were soaking wet from the weird marsh ground. "They must have webs in their claws by now" Shadow grumbled. "It's not too late to go back" Beetail told her. "You aren't getting rid of me that easily." she smiled innocently. 'These thunder cats get on my nerves' it seemed like forever to Shadow before they found a patrol. "We need to speak with Halfstar." Said Beetail. "Why would we help you thunderclan buzzard-faces?" an orange tabby tom hissed. "Because Shadowclan is in danger! You ignorant stone-headed frog-face" Shadow saw the Shadow warrior's claws unsheathing and she stepped up. "Would you help me, Fox?" Shadow asked the orange cat directly. He inspected her and she saw something flash through his eyes. 'It is him.' "Fine. Come." The Shadow cats' looks were of disbelief but they didn't dare argue with Fox. "Wha-? How?" Beel stammered. "He's my brother" Shadow said in a low voice to Bee. He sighed, "of course." Shadow grinned, Beel knew that Shadow was a good cat to keep around now even if he didn't say it. "Halfstar?" Fox called, there was barely anyone in Shadow camp and the cats who were there didn't care about the patrol's arrival. "You should know," Foxheart told the patrol, "Halfstar doesn't only have a half pelt.." "What is it Foxheart?" Half growled, emerging from his den. "These thunderclan cats want to speak with you." Half inspected them then nodded "You can go back to your patrol Foxheart, as for thunderclan I'll talk to one or two of you in my den." Bee stepped forward at the same time as Shadow. Beetail was about to say something to Shadow but Halfstar was already leading them into his den. They both followed, "So what does Thunderclan want now?" his raspy voice sounded almost like a growl. "We need your help in attacking Riverclan, they're planning to attack all the clans because of a traitor called Mapleshade." Bee said. "Ha! Riverclan a joke." he hissed, "Why would you need our help? You can crush them easily." Shadow stepped in, "But we wouldn't think of attacking without Shadow- er- Shadowclan's help." "Well if Shadowclan helps you, what would we get out of it?' Half asked suspiciously. After a while Bee sighed "How about if Shadowclan helps us then Thunderclan will repay the favor when necessary?" Half thought about Bee's offer for a while then she said "Ok then, Thunderclan will have Shadowclan's help when you attack. I will send a few of my warriors to stay with you until the attack, but after that, they will come back to Shadowclan." "Thank you Halfstar," Bee bowed his head to the leader. Half gave him a nod and stepped outside. "Marshfang can you please go gather some warriors to help Thunderclan?" she asked, smiling. Marshfang nodded and went off to where a bunch of Shadowclan warriors were gathered. By now Fox's patrol had returned, "Hey there Foxy" Shadow teased her brother. "It's Foxheart now." He growled. "Riiiight anyway how's life in the Shadow cat's camp?" her brother muttered something under his breath along the lines of "this is why I left" Shadow nudged her brother. "Stop being such a downer and give your big sister a hug" she smiled innocently, keeping her paws outstretched. He rolled his eyes, "Do you really have to do this every time you see me?" by now one or two cats were watching, snickering. "Yuuuuup!" she smiled, she knew she was embarrassing her brother and it was great. "Shadow! We have to leave now." Bee called to her, waiting by the entrance with the patrol and quite a few Shadow cats. "Aw just when I was actually starting to like you again," Fox said in the most sarcastic tone you could imagine. "Yea yea smell ya later Fox '' Shadow turned to leave, making sure to whack Fox in the face with her tail as she did. Shadow looked at the other cats as they returned to Thunder camp, excited to tell Appledusk of their success. 'He surely got the Wind cats, now the River cats and that stupid Mapleshade won't stand a chance.'