Chapter 4.1: Sunday Goes KABOOM!!!

Janaye POV

Janaye...Janaye...Janaye!!" I heard my name being called repeatedly. I turn over and try to open my eyes. "Wake up. Its time to get ready for church." Jay's Voice spoke to me, shaking me.

I moaned turning back over wanting to go back into the best and ever so happy place...Sleepy Land. "No Touchie. Me Sleepy," I was going, going, going, and then right before I was gone. I felt my warm snuggly covers being pulled off me. I was cold at first then my body adjusted. I turn on my back, eyes flew open with the quickness to see the idiot who dare wakes me from the best damn dream I've had in months. There's Jay standing over me with my covers in hand.

"Okay I'm up!" to my mind I was but to my body I wasn't completely.

"Not leaving until you're out the bed and in that bathroom. Real Told me how you go back to sleep if you're still laying in bed. So get up!" He threw my covers at the end of my bed.

"Fine!" I jumped out of bed. Stalking to my bathroom then yelled "I'm getting ready."

"I'll be back to check after I wake up Yazzy. If you're in that bed I'll put you in that shower myself." Then my door closed.

I was alone. Finally!! It really was no point in going back to bed. I would never get that dream back. It was such a good dream to. I decided to strip and take a nice warm shower. My shower head and wall have massaging features because I have back problems. I also have a special bed for that too. I made sure Mom got these because when I played softball I was always hurting and tired. You have no idea how good this feels.

My shower mp3 player turns on and my "Shower" play list begins. I love singing certain songs in the shower. My favorite, don't judge me, is "All I Do" by B5. It wakes me up. I got Apocalyptica, Nickelback, 2Cellos, and 2Chainz, Quincy, FYB, Issa and Jacquees. I got a lot of songs to wake me up.

"I can't wait to get to school each day

And for you to pass my way

And bells start to ring

An angel starts to sing

Hey that's the girl for you

So what are you gonna do?

Hey little girl, I love you

All I do is think of you

Day and night

I can't get you out of my mind.

Think about you

All the time"

I sing. I was told I can but I don't think so. I never, I repeat, NEVER sang to Bestie. But I did text him this morning, both his phones. He's gonna really mad cause he's not really a early Sunday morning person. But since I'm up he has to get up to.

I thought about what was all going down today.

-Church with Mom Yazzy and Jay.

-I have to call Daddy and Indigo. (hate calling them)

-Go get school supplies for tomorrow. (love shopping)

Out the shower and straight to my closet. Didn't bother to wrap a towel around my body, just my hair after drying off. Yes it's my room so I can walk about completely naked whenever I choose. Of course after I lock my door. Don't need Jay walking in here while I'm in the nude. GROSS!! He's turning out to be like a big brother.