chapter 6.2: look who's in trouble now

Last time on Love's A Gift....

KJ and the crew went to her to Hang out. Dustin saw a tattoo on her side and asked about it. She knew she was in deep trouble. She wanted to jump out the window behind her but she thought about her baby, the purple Challenger right below, and she didn't want to put it in any kind of danger.

"Janaye Ruby Pearson!"  Dustin said without yelling but could hear the disappointment in his voice.

 "Don't look at me like that. It was an accident...Kind of" She replied. She tried giving Patrick some signals to help her but he just sat there ignoring her. He basically threw her in with the gators to be eaten alive.

Bryan, "How was it an accident that you have a tattoo of "B5" on your side?"

KJ felt bad even more after Bryan of all people were asking that question. So she began to tell them. 'What had happened was...

It was my sweet 16 and I had my own little party since Mama was out of town. So me and my friends rented a limo and went all around Detroit Drinking and having a grand ole time. Eventually thru the drunk night, we passed a tattoo shop and I already had one and I wanted another. But the problem was what to get. So me, Yazzy, and bunch of the people chose debated on who should get what. I was convinced while under the influence to get my favorite things in the world, at that time. A Tinker Bell tattoo on my back, My tiger cub on my shoulder, and B5 with Purple Boomphones on my side.

I don't regret it as much as people want me to because I was gonna get it eventually sober or drunk, sooner or later. So there, I am not going down for a little things like a tattoo of you guys on my side when someone has a tattoo of something much worse from that same night." It was like she said all of that in one breathe. She was red and finally flopped back into her chair. Kelly got up to make sure she was OK. She was breathing really hard. He was getting kind of worried but she put her hand over his place upon her face. Letting him know she was fine.

The guys were stuck in place. For one what could be worst than her B5 tattoo and who had it. Plus they were starting to feel bad about chastising her.

Carnell, "Where are you going?" He asked Yazzy as she was trying to escape out the room.

"Huh?" she replied to his question not looking at anyone. Still easing her way thru the door.

'Yazzy, why are you trying to leave while we're trying to figure out what could possibliy be worst than my B5 tattoo?" KJ asked with the slyest look on her drained face. No one but Patrick and Yazzy knew she had Acute Asthma and if she didn't start breathing any better they would have to find her inhaler and fast. But with the look on her face trying to out Yazzy, she thought she might let KJ find her own damn inhaler.

                   ***

Yazzy POV

KJ you are so fucking dead to me right now. How could she out me like that? Maybe it is pay back  for laughing and stuff but damn let him find out the long way instead of you putting me out there. Maybe this is my payback for the time I had Juliann ask her about it and he wanted to beat her ass for it. They had been together for 2 years already and we had been drinking that night. Plus Juliann had just starting smoking weed around that time. I guess I could take this one for her. And maybe I can find a inhaler I don't think she is gonna last too much longer without it.

"Hold On," I walk into her closet andin her medicine drawer was her inhaler. I come out throw it to Kelly and caught. He gave it to her and she took a few puffs. I shook my head. "Alright look I did get a tattoo that night and yes It may be a slight bit worst than KJ's. Only because I tried to out do her"

"What? A mic or the actual B5 logo?" Dustin asked. I shook my head. Its odd to say that I actually like my tattoo but with them being here to see it makes me wanna run and lock myself in the bathroom.

'No, I'll just show you and get it over with." I closed my eyes and turned around to lift the back of my shirt. On the my left side, on my back is a B5 tattoo with Blue Boomphones and...*drum roll* Carnell's Name.

The room is silent and then...

*BOOM*

I turn around and Carnell is on the floor face down.

Uh Oh!

TBC...