Chapter 5.2: Visitors from the Abyss

Sorry for the extremely long wait but moving to Charlotte and started up in school with a new job is alot to take in for just one month. Anyways...here the part 2 of Chapter 5. Chater 6 should be up by next Friday before I go to work. Hope you guys Enjoy.!!!

~Ruby Jean

*****

Patrick POV

We were standing outside the door listening to Janaye and Kelly talk. But it got all of a sudden really quiet. All I can hear are these morons’ breathing down my neck.

“Would you idiots get off my back,” I said, “Y’all breathe funky as hell.”

“Hey,” they all said but were cut short when the doorknob started to turn. We panicked and all fell down from the pyramid we stood in. We tried running but ran over each other while Bryan and Carnell got away leaving D and I to get caught.

I just laid there on the floor, hearing the laughter of Janaye and Kelly standing over us. I look to find Dustin and he was gone too. For a slit second, I was on my own until I saw Dustin’s shoes under the long curtain. That sorry sucker left me for dead. I got him.

“Patrick,” she said.

“Huh?”

“What are you doing laying on the floor?”

“Nothing just hanging out,” putting my hands behind my head. “What you guys doing?”

“About to go wake up Yazzy,” she laughed. “What do you guys think about helping me?”

“Sure but I’m guessing that this won’t be easy,” I know this won’t be easy. 

Yazzy is one of those people that you don’t want to wake up. Everyone battles with rock, paper, and scissors to pick who got the unwanted honor of waking her up. She hit Naye in the nose 3 times trying to wake her crazy ass up. I don’t know why but I have the slightest feeling that Carnell is not going to like Yazzy in a minute.

We all headed up the stairs to Yazzy’s room. Janaye opened the door with carnell’s face all it. His face is priceless not knowing she was an Ubber-Fiver. (the nickname I gave our fans who are a little on the obsessed side. Carnell’s Personal group of Fivers who absolutely adore/worship the ground he walks on). An Ubber-Nelzy that he actually started  to like and is about to hit him for waking her up. This is going to be so classic I thiink I should record it. I saw Bryan pull out his phone and beat me to the punch. Either way its still going to be funny and we can show everybody.

Yazzy POV

"Yazaman I like you a lot," Carnell said holding my hands in his.

I heard those words come from his mouth and I almost couldn't  control myself. But I was able to compose myself. "Awww really?"

"Yeah and...and...I want you to be my girl. So what do you say?" Yeah like I was about to keep my cool with that.

"OMG! Carnell Yes!"

"Really? Yes," He looked down at me and smiled. Lifting my chin with his finger up to his face. We connected perfectly when he crashed on my lips with his. I don't know how we were at it but I never wanted it to end...

"Yazzy," how is he calling me kissing me?

"Yazzy, wake up, Yazzy," he said it again without separating the kiss.

Everything stared to shake and Carnell was gone. "No! Where are you? Why did you leave me?"  started to cry and my world continued to shake. I felt a hand on my arm pushing me. "What? What?" I can't see them so I begin to swing. And only connected to the enemy's face. I heard him say,

"Ahh Fuck!" I sat up with the quickness and I realized it was all a dream and I just woke up. I look around and See Janaye and B5 in my room. Bryan has a camera and the rest are laughing. At what i didn't know until I saw Carnell holding his nose. 

"Oh My God," I said jumping out of bed, and of course I have on clothes. I tried to help him. Janaye did this I know she knows I hated being woke up by people. that's what alarms are for. "I'm so sorry Carnell. Are you okay?" 

"Damn girl, I think you broke my nose!" he said harshly.

"Janaye! Why would you do that?"

"How yoou know I did it?"

"Because I know you and you were just laughing your asss off. Dummy," I gave my attention to Carnell trying to comfort him. Wait! I'm comforting Carnell Breeding!! Stop Yazzy, freak out later when his not mad at you. "Carnell I am so sorry. I didn't mean it. Well I did but I didn't know it was you. Oh man I'm so sorry." I just couldn't shut up until he stopped me. Placing his hand on my cheek made me stop talking altogether. He had the most gorgeous eyes ever!

"Yazzy, it's okay. I'm fine. I know it wasn't your fault." He leaned in to whisper in my ear, "We'll get her back later." Then he kissed my cheek. I could have died right now and happy about it. My heart stopped for like 30 seconds and I couldn't move. 

"Yazazman!' janaye's annoying ass voice brought me back to reality. Why woulld she do that?

"What do you want you psycho crazy woman?!" I spoke harshly. her face turn from happy to hurt when I said that.

"I was going to tell you that they were staying for dinner as a surprise but who cares now." And with that she left with Kelly fast on her heels.

They rest of them looked at me, now I feel bad. She was only playing around like always and now I feel even worst. i know my cousin loves me and wouldn't do anything to cause me to hurt. She only jokes and plays to keep everyone around here happy even if she was sad herself. I guess I need to go apologize and straighten things out. If you only knew exactly how much everyone hates it when Janaye is upset. I would get in so much trouble and so I better fix it right now. 

I took off to her room and the door was cracked. I heard her and Kelly talking and waited for the right moment to open the door. It was silent so I knocked and walked inside.

"Naye, I'm Sorry, I... What the-?" I should've seen that. 

Janaye...

and Kelly...

Making Out.

I knew it would happen but still...EWWWWWW!!!

What's next?

"Yazazman Myers!!" Auntie Debra's voice echoed through the house. Man! What did I do now?

******

Vote.

Comment. (Ideas and what should happen next)

Share.

Continue to read my stories.