Chapter 6.3: End the night

Its been a few minutes since Carnell fell. He didn't pass out but his legs gave out after standing up for so long. Plus after seeing yazzy lift up her shirt (1) seeing the tattoo of his name on her side (2) the fact that he knew she had a crush on him (3) and finally he started to like her too (bingo), all the blood in his body rushed to a certain nether region. Hard as rock and no feeling in his legs or head he dropped from the shock.

He sat on the floor against KJ's bed with yazzy just talking. How could he feel like this for someone he just met? Yeah they all hyped him up to hook up with her to keep him off KJ's back for Kelly but it was more than that when he finally laid eyes on her.

After a couple hours went by the group just came to realize that the girls' tattoos really didnt matter that much. Hey if they were so bold they'd probably do what most fans do for their favorite people. Carnell would definitely have a ScooterBoot tatt on him.
Also the guys asked the girls did they wanna ride to school together tomorrow. KJ was skeptical about it, after hiding the fact she was friends with Patrick for so long. How would people handle or react to her driving around with B5 and showing up to school with them? They're all still celebrities except Yazzy. People like to take too much out a situation and twist it into something ugly. And she hated that the most.

"Come on Nay," they all pleaded in unison. She began to get annoyed trying to ignore them. Hoping they would eventually get over it but that didn’t work. Janaye eventually gave up and said “Yes, oh my god yall are annoying!” They laughed and cheered in excitement. Janaye sat and pouted in defeat until Kelly came up to her and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed making him smile. I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to ride with them to school. At least I’ll have Yazzy with me.

That’s what she thought until they suggested the girls would pick them up. She whipped her head around and gave them all questionable glances. “Excuse me?” she said. “Who in they right mind thought that?” the boys pointed at Yazzy. Great, my own cousin is against me. Payback is a Bitch and her name is really Yazazman.
“what?” Yazzy asked confused. “Oh come on you cant say that it wouldn’t be cool to be the new girls in school to be riding with B5 already.” Janaye glared at her. Carnell and Bryan stood next to Yazzy in her defense. “KJ Come on you know you want to.” She began to taunt.

Janaye ignored her taunts and looked over to Kelly and Patrick. “what do you guys think?” They look at each other and smiled.
“I guess it wouldn’t be so bad.” Patrick said first. Janaye gapped her best friend hoping he would offer to pick them up. He wanted to taunt her  as well. So much for being on my side bestie.
“I think it would be cool.” Kelly said. She straight-faced him so quick. Hoping at least one brother would have her back. Kelly did after all like her so he should have her back on this. “what? I just wanna ride with my girl.” His girl? That has a nice ring to it. She shook the thought and remembered the situation at hand. She just gave in, there was no use fighting them anymore. She knew she was gonna drive. “Fine but I’m only allowing two to ride with me.” She already knew what two it was gonna be. Kelly and Patrick both called dibs and started arguing over shotgun.
“Hey why do I have to ride with the freaks?” Bryan asked pointed behind him to Yazzy and Carnell.
“Dude you chose them over KJ what did you expect was gonna happen.” Dustin finally spoke up. He had been just watching them as they acted like complete goofballs with the girls. He was actually happy to hang with his brothers. That made him happy to be spending time with them. He doesn’t get to do it as much since he’s been in school. He thought about what Debra said at the studio. He needed one of their talks to get the past year off his chest.
Putting those thoughts aside he checked the time and it was getting late. They all had school tomorrow including him.  “alright losers time to go. We all have class tomorrow and I have still have to drive home.”
“Yeah we better go.” Kelly agreed before everyone walked out the room. Leaving Him and Janaye alone before following. “So I guess I’ll see you in the morning?” he was more so asking than stating.
“Yeah, kinda don’t have a choice now.” She laughed. They continue to walk outside where they found Yazzy chasing Carnell and Bryan. She was yelling after them so she could, quote “Beat the snot of you” Janaye laughed at her crazy cousin as she jumped on Carnell’s back letting Bryan get away to the car. “They are such goofballs.” She stated.
Kelly smiled at her. “Yeah they are. So I better get going. Don’t want to be up too late.”
“Yeah, gotta get up and come get you guys.” She smiled then kissed Kelly on the cheek before walking over to give the boys hugs goodbye. He followed. She grabbed Yazzy by the collar and dragging her back to the house. And as the approached the door Adrian and Debra were laughing and coming out. In time Adrian hugged the girls goodbye. Janaye threw Yazzy in the house as they drove off. Protesting against going to bed at that moment until Janaye reminded her of her new job. Driving B5 to school from now on. Yazzy went silent and thought for a moment before saying goodnight to everyone and darting up the stairs to her room.

Janaye went up to her room. Before she started her shower she made sure her clothes and school stuff were ready for the morning. As routine she sung in the shower and to her usual shower playlist. When it started to play B5’s So Pretty, she began to sing and think of Kelly and how he was with her since they met. And with those thoughts she was able to go sleep but not before texting him.
Kelly- Tonight was fun. I’m Actually glad our moms did that.
Janaye- Yeah me too. But I have to get my mom back. She knows I hate surprises. All in all I had fun with you guys.
Kelly- I’m glad. I cant wait for tomorrow. I better let you get some sleep.
Janaye- I guess lol. I’ll see you in the morning. Don’t tell Pat but you can have shotgun.
Kelly- lol ok. Goodnight beautiful.
Janaye- Goodnight Kelly.

And with that they went to sleep awaiting the morning to come for a new day to spend together. But what the day had in store for them all. School was going to be very interesting.