Prologue

• Dedicated to Missez Yazzy BayBah

Revised version of my Kelly Breeding story from the audiowerxz.com forum. Starting over and changing some elements...enjoy.

________________________________________________________

Janaye POV

I am so sad today. I'm moving from my only home in Detroit and down to Atlanta with my mom. Its not a bad place but I love it here and I dont wanna leave me friends and family. I really wish my mom wasn't "Reality" sometimes because it's times like these that are so unfair.

My mother happens to be a famous Def Jam Comedian named Reality, and since it had gotten a little unbareable to live in the city where you were already well known. Plus now that she's famous it has gotten way more crazy. Now I have to suffer for the fame. Ugh! This gonna be one long flight and I can't that bare to think I'm leaving my B5StreetTeam here to continue what I started years ago.

Oops, I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Janaye Pearson, 17 years old, Senior in High School, Daughter of Reality and Sidney Pearson. I have 10 tattoos and still counting. I'm a proud and happy virgin. I'm the captain of Detroit's only B5StreetTeam. I absolutely love B5, especially Dustin and Kelly. My name is iAmScooterBoot when I'm on stage with my mom. Yeah I'm considered a celebrity comedian too but I hardly do it. It only happens when she picks on me about B5 and my other favorite celebrity crushes. But anyways I'm sitting on the plan waiting for it to take off. Man, if I was 18 already I would definitely stay in Detroit and visit her in Atlanta and my dad, who's in California.But since I'm only 17 for another 3months, I'm stuck with going to Atlanta with her. Its not a bad place its just I wanna stay here in Detroit.

Although, I have my best friend of 3years down there but we haven't talked in 2months because I broke my laptop and my phone and refused to replace them. He probably don't care if he sees me or not. We've only met at my mom's shows or at his shows. Only via phone or skype do we talk. My cousin, Yazzy, is coming down to stay with us soon, but I thought she would be at the airport to see me off. But I guess its too hard on her as much as it is for me. Her mom's being deported to Iraq and we're the only family she has. Plus she loves B5 just as much as me but she loves her some Carnell. Ugh if she don't meet him I'm gonna kill her and him for the torture he put me through.

I finally hugged and kissed all my friends and family that I was leaving behind. As I was getting on the plane, I look back to see my street team and friends crying and waving goodbye. I couldn't take it anymore, I waved goodbye and got on the plane. I sat in my seat by the window and whispered to myself "Bye", looking out the window saying goodbye to my first home. My mom finally came to her seat and sat in her next to me. I was still looking out the window crying, watching as we were taking off.

"Booga you okay?" She asked.

Sniffling and whippping my tears, I replied, "No not really. i just wanna get this over with."

As I cried, I started to get sleepy. So I laid my head on my mom's lap, she rubbed my head to sooth me. It worked and I was finally sleep. And yes I snore lol...

I wonder what my Bestie P, in Atlanta, is doing right now??

*****

Patrick POV

"Oh my fucking...ugh!!!" I yelled at my laptop.

My brother Dustin walks in my room "What the hell is wrong with you? I heard you from the kitchen"

"Nothing please, go away," I replied frustratedly.

Dustin left and Carnell came in. "So she still M.I.A."

"Yes and its driving me crazy. I'm starting to really get worried." He started laughing. "Don't laugh at me. You would be doing the same thing with Reign"

"Yeah, true, Maybe she's just busy or she broke her computer." he said laughing. But nothing was really funny.

My Best Friend in the entire world has gone M.I.A. for 2 months now. We talk on the phone, text and Skype each other every day since we met. And in the last 2 months I haven't heard a word or been able to call her for nothing. My brothers, especially Nellz, like to pick on me because I'm so worried about her but they don't know who she is or how we've best friends for 3years states apart. Complicated? Yes but it works. I love my Bestie J. She knows my brothers, she likes Kelly and Nellz annoys her even though they never meet. I decided after a half hour on my laptop to go and walk around or something, before we went to the studio for another recording session.

Oh by the way, my name is Patrick Breeding of B5, 16 years old, and my brothers are Dustin, Kelly, Carnell, and Bryan. Our favorite Celebrity right now is Reality the Comedian. She's crazy and her daughter, as my brothers' say, is "Hott!!". Nellz is the biggest Freak-A-Zoid of them all. Next to Dustin but he's old so who cares.

We now go to public school and its cool...Now. Girls screaming and chasing us the first month we were there. Then it calmed down and now it's like we're everybody else. I love it here in Atlanta but I wish my Bestie J was here. She's the sister I never got. She would be able to talk me through anything. Especially my love life, which sucks right now. Now it's time for me to get some fresh air.

*****

Kelly POV

Bryan, Carnell, and Patrick were coming down the stairs. Pat went straight out the door.

"Is he still flipping out about that girl?" I said.

"Yeah" Bryan and Carnell said in unison. It's funny how Pat was worried about a girl who was never around. She lives somewhere up north. They've been "best friends" for 3years communicating over the phone and video chat. He would lock his door when they would chat. It's like none of us can see her or talk to her. It was annoying but I don't care now.

So me, Nellz, Bry, and our oldest brother, Dustin, were all watching TV while we wait to go to the studio. Pat came back after like an hour or so. We left and he was quiet most of the day. This isn't like him at all. He's the more hyper, energetic one in the studio or rehearsal. Wow! Whoever this girl is got him really upset. It's been what two months since he talked to her. She probably dumped him, that's if they were more than just friends. That would explain why doesn't have a girlfriend, and haven't had one in over a year.

Oh well, its time to hit the studio and get Pat outta his funky ass mood.

__________________________

~Ruby Akira~