Chapter 3: Tumbling Into Trouble

Janaye POV

Mom has been gone all day, handling whatever business. I've been in my room listening to creed on Pandora. I know I'm weird, sue me. Anyways Yazzy came to help and started talking about going shopping. I need to get some things for my bathroom, some more linens and new bed stuff. I'm in the mood to get my Black Butler and Transformers bed sets. Yeah man ain't no body up on anime like me.

Its around 11:30 a.m. when we finished. 'OFF TO THE MALL' she yelled running out my room. I shook my head, that girl is crazy over everything. I was in my closet, which is freaking huge, long and a walk-in. I went through my now full organized closet to find an outfit. Knowing Yazzy we are going to Lenox. So I have to get cute.

Let's see...Yes...my flowing, purple, spaghetti strap, see thru top; some ever black Levi jeans; a pair of black corked wedges; my lucky leather jacket; aviator glass; my wallet chained to my jeans; studded, leather, fingerless gloves. Lastly my hair in a messy/curly ponytail. I'm ready!!

So now I'm on my way out the door when I hear Yazzy giggling. I look and she's at the front door on the phone. "You lying!" she burst into laughter as she saw me then went out the door. I followed and locked the door behind me.

She's still on the phone while driving. Giggling. "Well if he freaked like that I don't know what he'll do when we all meet." she laughed. The voice on the other end spoke but it was too faint hear. "Ok but anyways I'll see you at tumbling tomorrow right?" she paused.

I guess she found herself some friends and a tumbling class already. I guess I have to find my old friends or get some new ones.

Last time I was at Lenox was with Bestie. When I spent a week here, away from mom, I rode my ninja through these streets with Bestie either on my back or he rode me on his. We drove my bike around this city like two bats straight out hell. I loved that bike. I got to get me another one.

"Yeah I'm bringing KJ." She said. What now? I'm not going anywhere!

She caught my expression, the she must crazy look. "Um yeah I gotta go. She looking at me like I'm crazy." she laughed and listened. "Sure thing, Lata D" then ended the call

"Um excuse me" I clear my throat....

***

Saturday

So Apparently what happened was Yazzy drags me to this tumbling class. Her new friends are teaching it and I had to literally fight her on taking Cousin It. Cousin It is a steel-plated leather glove that I use for protection and for what it was really made for...beating the shit out of people who pissed me off.

So now i'm lying on the floor of the gym at the recreation center, not from the house. Wating for our instructors to come in and start class. Its an all day class, if you want. Its more like fun and games around here with some lessons in the mix. Yazzy took tumbling classes back in Detroit while she was a cheerleader. She said she will NOT be a cheerleader here because she found out they were all the things she hated most. Bitches.

I heard the doors of the gym open, coming in were three very handsome guys. I had a double take and really looked at them. I stood up in total shock. Fuck my life!! "Yazazman Myers! You are so fucking dead when we get home." KB is Kelly Breeding and D is Dustin. Fuck!!

She just smiled then laughed, "Surprise KJ" blowing me kisses as she side stepped away from me.

Why me? Why now? Why here? Of all places to put me in a tight situation. I would leave but she drove. I guess making sure I stayed for this torture. Ok I'm being a little over dramatic but seriously I wasn't suppose to see them until Monday. Yazzy is so dead!