Chapter 6.1: Taco Pizza Night

Janaye's POV

So Yazzy wasn't really in trouble. It was definitely funny when she thought she was. Yazzy wasn't being mean and I know that. I was just joking when I left like I was hurt. Make her squirm just a little more than she already was. Momma was calling her to make sure she was awake. Normally that would be Yazzy's alarm in the morning because for some odd reason normal alarm clocks don't work. Not even her phone and that girl sleeps with her phone on her face.

So right now Yazzy is getting cleaned up for dinner and the fellas are down in the kitchen helping Momma and Adrian finish preparing dinner. And me well I'm down here just observing my man of interest while I set the table. Adrian told me to start calling me Auntie like I did when I was little. But I feel weird calling her that because of Kelly. We like each other and are open about it, so if/when I start him I would call her Mom. Time will only tell.

It's Taco Pizza Night! My favorite dinner night ever. Maybe it was because I invited it. People would probably think I was lying if I told them that. But when I was 6 years old I was playing around with taco stuff and we were eating pizza that same night. So boom there's Taco Pizza. Momma sold the recipe years ago and I'm happy she did, everyone I know loves it. People have said I was a special kid and knew I was going to be successful in anything I wanted to do. Which true in my eyes, I love that somethings have come out the way I wanted them to. Except relationships but that's a given to either strengthen or destroy my heart. It has done both and I don't want anything with Kelly to be on the destroying side for either of us.

Kelly is so sweet and nice; he's also an amazing kisser. I swear if everyone wasn't here I would so take him on this table right now. STOP IT! Damn Janaye, why are you such a little horn ball? Because is smexy of stilts and you're a totally sucker for B5 and illegally unnatural hot guys. Kelly is all of the above. I'm such a perv when it comes to hot guys I admit it. Hell I've been caught eye raping a lot guys including B5 in their pictures and videos. Not my fault that they're all top notch on my list of sexy men, and on almost every other girls' list.

"Hello, Earth to ScooterBoot," Yazzy said snapping her finger in my face. I whipped my head toward her.

Did she really just interrupt my train of thought? Yes she did and I realized why...Everyone's seated and Momma's serving us. Kelly on my left; Yazzy on my right getting on my nerves already; everyone else laughing at me spacing out. When I came into eye contact with Momma, she looked at me and slyly smiled. Oh God, I know why she smiling and I'm going to regret my thoughts in minute. Everyone knows her favorite subject to flame on in her comedy is....me! I just gave that woman ammo and I just noticed that she hasn't been talking about me since the guys got here. Either she's waiting till after they leave to do it or she waiting till we're in the middle of dinner. I don't know how but my mother knows my every thought when it comes to guys but mainly B5, and more so KELLY!!

"You can stop smiling mother. I already know what you're thinking," I told her.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to do it regardless so you should be used to it by now, daughter." she retorted with a sweet scheming smirk still serving everyone food. When she got to me and gave me my usually double serving.  They were looking at me all funny.

"What?" I asked.

"Why do you get so much?" Bryan asked with a weird face. I just looked at them wanting to laugh.

"Because she's fat," Yazzy said. Everyone but Patrick and I laughed. My bestie knows I have a high metabolism and my mom tries to keep my hungry intact. It’s really not my fault I eat a lot.

"No she's not," Dustin said. "If she is then I'm the queen of England."

"No," I spoke up, giggling. “I’m really am. I have a higher metabolism than normal so I eat way more frequently. Patrick found that out the hard way."