Character Sketch

Avneet Kaur Nandra

A sweet, hot, bubbly girl

A sweet, hot, bubbly girl. But can be dangerous for those who harm her or her close ones. Lived in New York but coming to India after 4 years. Is in second year St. Teresa College. Loves her family and friends and can do anything for them. Is an underworld don and is known as the The Mafia Queen:AK. No one knows about her hidden identity. Boys drool over her but she doesn't pay attention to them. Doesn't believe in love.
Age-20
Sibling: Jaijeet Singh
Friends: Vaishnavi, Jannat, Reem (and a special friend who lives with her in New York)
Nickname: Avu, Avi, Choti and Muski (only one person is allowed to call her this who you will get to know in the chapters)
Siddharth Nigam

Age-20Sibling: Jaijeet SinghFriends: Vaishnavi, Jannat, Reem (and a special friend who lives with her in New York)Nickname: Avu, Avi, Choti and Muski (only one person is allowed to call her this who you will get to know in the chapters)Siddharth N...

He is a sweet, hot and charming person. Doesn't think once before killing them who harm him or his family. Has small family of mother and brother. Can do anything for them and his friends. Lives in Mumbai. Goes to second year St. Teresa College. Loves her bhabhi and treats her as his elder sister. He is also an underworld don. Is known as The Mafia King: SN. No one knows about his secret identity.
Girls drool over him but he doesn't give attention to them. Doesn't believe in love as he thinks the person you love goes away from you.
Age-20
Sibling- Abhishek Nigam
Friends-  Faisal, Jaijeet, Anushka and Vaishnavi
Nickname- Sidd,Bandar, Chote and Ashu ( only one person can call him that who you will get to know in the upcoming chapters)

Abhishek Nigam