chapt 1

Just started watching a ton of streamers and it has inspired me to write this so please enjoy and remember that I don't own any characters besides Amelia herself
____________________________________________

Amelia Garcia

Age: 22
Born: June 6th 1998
From: Atlanta Georgia
Friends: the offlinetv crew (poki, toast, sccara, Michael and lily), Valkyrae, Janet, Jodi, John, sykkuno, jacksepticeye, pewdiepie and corpse
Height: 5ft 4
Family: parents (Separated),older brother (26)
__________________________

Turning my computer on and setting everything up for this stream, I usually start my stream half an hour before we start playing so I can go through my Twitter mentions or any hashtags. I was originally going to be a faceless streamer but my now ex boyfriend told me that they'll love my face either way and it didn't matter. He was totally right.

But now I am moving to LA to get away from him or any memories and to be closer with offlinetv and friends. Most of my things are packed up but the boxes are pushed to the side and it still looks like I'm going to be living there for a while. I took a couple weeks off of streaming to go to LA to look for an apartment, I ended up finding one that is perfect for just myself.

After tweeting and posting on my Instagram story I turn the camera on and start the stream. "Hey everyone! Today I am going through my mentions then I am playing among us with poki, Rae, jack, toast, Janet, sykkuno, brookab, Ludwig and one of their friends I haven't played with before" I start off then go onto Twitter making sure they can see the feed.

As I go through my mentions I read the chat and they remind me that I should join them since it's almost time. "Oh shoot ok I didn't get through everything so I will go back later and finish up" I say and join the discord server. Everyone has joined except for that friend and they're talking so I turn them down a bit, "how's that?" I ask.

Perfect!

I think it's corpse that is joining you

"Corpse? Who's he?" I ask looking for some answers in chat. "Ooooh ok" I read the chat. "Oh hey Amelia is here welcome!" Jack notices. "Hey Amelia!" Everyone says at once. "Hey guys and ladies!" I reply holding down touch to talk. "How are you feelin today?" Ludwig asks. "I'm great lud how are you?" I ask. "Great" he replies. We hop into the lobby, today we're just playing regular among us.

Normally I'm black but I change to yellow as I'm muted and talking to my chat a deep voice starts talking. My eyes widen and i stop talking. "Uh hey everyone" the voice starts. I look at the bubbles I have up, oh it is corpse. "Hi corpse" they say at once. "Hey corpse it's nice to meet you I'm Amelia" I say. "Hey Amelia it's nice to meet you too" he replies. Everyone else is silent and then he hops in the lobby. "Oh good black is free" he says without realizing that he's not muted.

"Ok everyone knows the rules, turn chat off if you're crewmate and no grouping up a lot" Rae reminds everyone as it counts down. "Let's get this bread!" I shout getting everyone to laugh, one laugh stands out the most making me smile inside. Crewmate comes up and I sigh getting straight to doing my tasks, first is card swipe in admin.

Right as I start wires in electrical a body is reported. "Where was it lug?" Jack asks. "Right outside of nav" he answers. "Where was everyone?" Rae asks. Everyone states their location, poki and I were in electrical. "Yeah I saw poki in electrical, she was doing download when I walked in to do wires " I vouch for her. They all agree "corpse where were you? I didn't see you at all" I question. "Oh what a way to call me out, I was outside cams doing wires" he replies. I laugh "ok I believe you" I reply.