I Thought We Had Something

What Kayla wore to school👆👆👆

August POV
So........afta I got sum from Kayla, and she went to sleep my ass was out like a bad cold. I know y'all thought I liked ha.........Oh, hell nooooooooooo, my plan all along was to hit it and quit it. I gotta say doe, Kayla was a mufuckin freak!!!
Kayla's POV
I woke up with a terrible headache,and then realized I was naked.Oh my god, WHAT IN THE FUCKERY DID I DO?!!!!?!
Then I remembered me and August had sex last night.He did use a condom, but the point is I slept with a boy I've known all of two days. I'am the THOTIEST girl there is. I still have to go to school,and try to talk to him.
30 minutes later
I was dressed in(media)and I flat ironed my hair bone str8 with my little Rolex and my black and red MCM backpack. I grabbed me an apple juice and a pop tart and left out of the door getting into the blue and black corvette.
15 minutes later
I finally made it to school,and found Katelynn hugging some boy from the Basketball team."Hey Kay," Katelynn said to me."How was the date last night?",she asked getting excited, but I just ignored her and finally said,"Spend a night at my house,and I'll tell you."
I sounded very serious so she was like,"oooook,"and I walked to my locker and seen this girl a couple lockers down talking to August. I just got my stuff,and pretended it didn't faze me, but I was crushed on the inside.Then I realized I have every class with him so lets just see how he acts.
That was my fault though, I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING.
Katelynn POV
I'm clueless of what's goin on like Kayla has been actin weird all damn morning.
Well later I can't wait to see what's goin because even though I've only known her for 1 day I hate to see her like this.
Kayla POV
I'm in 1st period talking to Kate and here comes August with the bitch who pushed me in the cafeteria, like what the fuck bruh.?!He then just looked at and just shook his head.I feel like a complete idiot. I gave this guy my all and it don't mean shit to him,my fucking virginity.
"What's up Kayla," August said trying to be funny.
"Nothing August, nothing at all," I said being as sarcastic as I can be.
Him and I think her name is Crystal were laughing and giggling and this Thot was nibbling on August's ear.
I was so mad I promise you I don't even remember what happened in 1st,or 2 nd period.
*Skip to lunch*
I went and bought me and Katelynn some Sonic and we just sat and ate in the car and talked."Kayla what's goin on with you,you haven't spoke all day?". I just sat there and just confessed to her about what happened. She had a stunned look on her face until she said,"You know what you should just talk to him and see what he really thinks of you.Text him and tell him to meet you somewhere tonight."
I shook my head and texted August to meet me at the new Italian restaurant a couple blocks from my house at 7.He agreed,and when I looked at my phone class start back in 5 minutes. Me and Kate got out the car and finished the rest of the day just keeping low key.
End of the Day
Me and Kate went to our lockers and got our stuff,and went to my car and went to my house.
15 minutes later
Katelynn and I just chilled and played in the game room until I looked at the clock. It was 5:45,and I had to get dressed.
Katelynn had me get dressed in a white maxi dress with slits on the side,with some white gold studded red bottoms.
Kate wished me luck and I left in the white and gold Bentley.
30 minutes later
I pulled up to the restaurant,and saw August and oh my god he looked like heaven sent.He had on white and gold true religion jeans,gold Rolex,two gold chains,and a white Versace shirt,and some white and gold red bottoms.
We walked in and I said,"Reservations for Carter." The waiter escorted us to our table,and I ordered a Shirley temple while August ordered a glass of Hennessy.As soon as I got my drink I began talking,"About last night,I just wanna say that I wasn't in my right mind,but I enjoyed it and I hope we can be a bit more than what we are."August looked at me like I had 5 heads until he finally said,"Tbh ma,you was just a quick fuck,and you was a cool friend,but that's it."My heart was shattered,but I was also pissed at the same time.I got the courage to get up,and threw my drink in his face and walked out like a lady. I guess that's what I get for being an idiot.I gave him my most prized possession,and what was I to him?A quick fuck and duck.
*Skip to House*
Katelynn was pissed to the extreme,"imma beat that nigga ass soon as I see him."I couldn't say anything because at the same time I seduced him,and if I was him I wouldn't have turned it down either.
At the time it felt so right and I thought we could be something,but i guess I so wrong about the situation and about August.