What Am I Doing??...

What Kayla Wore To August's House

Kayla's POV
Finally, the end of the day rolled around and I was ready to go home.
I was On my way to my car and someone was calling my name.
"Aye, Kayla wait up ma," then I recognized the voice it was August. "Huh," I said. "You didn't give me your number," he said. "Oh yeah," we exchanged numbers and we said see ya later. I left out the parking lot listening to Meek Mill Levels.

15 minutes later
I got home and went in the kitchen to get something to eat. On the fridge was a note and it said "hey baby girl me n your mom have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks.LOVE YOU!!❤️"
From MOM N DADDY
Well then I guess I'm all alone. FUCK!!
Oh well, let me go and get dressed.
I was getting my clothes together(in the media) when my phone dinged. I looked at it and it was a message from August.
TEXT CONVO
FINE YUNGIN💢🔫
What's up ma
PRETTY GIRL KAY❤️😍
Nothing just getting dressed
FINE YUNGIN💢🔫
Ight then see ya lata btw wear somethin real cute
PRETTY GIRL KAY😍❤️
😂WOW!!
END OF CONVO
When I put my phone down I was blushing really hard.😊
15 minutes later
I was out of the shower and dressed ready to go. I was on my way to August house when my phone rang cutting off my music, it was my dad
"HEY DADDY!", I said loudly.
"Hey Baby-girl what are you up to?", he asked me. "I'm on my way to my friend's house," I said. "Ok, is it a girl or a boy?", He asked me. "A girl daddy," I lied hoping he would leave it alone. Ok, daddy will call you later, I love you." "Love you too daddy." He hung up, and 2 minutes later I pulled up to August's house. It was so beautiful. I got out the car, and went up to the door and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later August comes to the door with basketball shorts and no shirt.😱 I guess he caught me staring because he said,"You like what you see ma, because I like what I see." I blushed, causing him to chuckle. "Well can I come in....or nah," I said being silly. "Come on baybeh," he said making me shiver. He came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist leaving me speechless. He whispered in my ear and said, "U ready to watch dis movie called No Good Deed, I heard it's wats up." I got out if his grip, and he walked away so I followed behind him like a little lost puppy. We were finally in the movie room, and we started watching the movie. When........
August's POV
I was lookin at Kayla, and ma got body. She sexy, smart,and shy,but I really love ma's swag. We was watchin the movie when I started looking at ha extra hard, and she was payin attention to the movie she ain't even know it.
I leaned over and kissed ha.
Kayla's POV
August kissed me! I was just astonished to the max. "I gotta go August," i said rushing out of the movie room. He ran after me and I was just trying to wrap my mind around what had just happened. He grabbed my forearm and said,"I'm sorry...... I don't know what came ova me."
I don't know what came over me, but I kissed him to make him stop talking. He kissed back with more passion and I was loving every minute of it. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He carried me upstairs and took me to his room, and laid me down on his bed. He got in between my legs and took of my shirt and started kissing my neck giving me hickies causing me to moan. Then I realized WHAT AM I DOING? I pushed him off of me, and grabbed my shirt and ran downstairs out of the door. I got in my car and did 70 all the way home. I got out of the car ran inside, and into my room. I just jumped up and down because I was kissing the most popular boy in school like OMG!!
After that moment, I got in the shower and brushed my teeth. When I was in the mirror I saw the hickies on my neck. I turned off the bathroom light and got into bed dozing off to sleep.
The day I've had huh, well let's just see how what tomorrow's going to be like.
*Kayla's Dream*
"August I love you," I said kissing August's neck."Kay ya betta stop playin fa I put this anaconda on ya, and ya know I luh you too." Kayla dreamt about her and August all night. They got married had a kid and everything. Is Kayla's dream showing her a sign?
Kayla's POV
I woke up in sweat. Do I really like August? Will we be together like my dream said? Or simply will he just be a friend that I almost gave my virginity to? I laid down in my bed all night thinking about my dream. I wonder is my dream right or wrong?