New Start

What Kayla wore to school👆👆

KAYLA'S POV
I woke up to my alarm going off.
Well I have to start again with these rude ass teenagers. I got up did my morning routine and got dressed (in the media). My parents had already went to work so I got a pop tart and hopped in my red and black range rover. I was listening to Toni Romiti
Money is The Motive on my way to school.

15minutes later
I pulled up and got out my car. It was a whole bunch of kids outside so I went in and went to the desk to get my schedule.
"Excuse me m'am but may I get my schedule for a Kayla Carter.
"Yes you may,here you are right here"
"Thank you"i said. "You're welcome"
I made it to class after the bell.
I walked in and all eyes were on me👀
"Ahha you must be the new student Kayla Carter," the teacher said.
"Yes sir I am."i said back nervously.
"Well take a sit wherever you'd like,and by the way I'm Mr. Wilson."
I finally found a seat next to a boy who was really really cute. Who am I kidding he was fine! He was light skin tattoos and tall. I sat down and he said,"What's poppin my name August."
I looked at him and said, "Hi my name's Kayla." He looked at me up and down bitting his lip. I finally asked him nervously "Uuuummm you uh must not be from here I can't tell by your accent." He said, "Nahh I'm from NOLA," O M G his accent made me weak in the knees. After about 10 minutes the bell rang and I was looking for my next class. August came up to me and was like "Aye ma you know where you goin?" "No" I said. He looked at my schedule and we actually have every class together.

Skipping to lunch
Kayla POV
I was searching for a table when a girl pushed me and I fell.
"Oops my bad," she said. Her and her friends began laughing at me so I ran out of the cafeteria.

August POV
I was in the cafeteria, when that THOT Ayesha came in and saw Kayla and pushed ha. Kayla ran out the cafeteria so i went to find ha.
Kayla POV
I ran to the restroom and started crying . I knew this was going to happen to me again, this is just unbelievable. I was crying when I felt a presence, and I looked up to see August staring down at me with soft and caring eyes.
"U ight ma?" he asked me. "No, it seems like whatever I do no one likes me," I said with my eyes full of tears.
"I like you ma, matter of fact why don't we chill after school at my place?" " Ok August,but are we friends?" I asked sounding like a complete nerd. "Yeah we friends but stop cryin you too pretty to be cryin ma."
I think I'm really having feelings for him because he's so sweet and caring.
Let's see how tonight goes because at least he was willing to ask me and not be a jerk. I'm looking forward to tonight