All I Want Is You

*Recap*
All of a sudden my room door burst open and it was.........
Kayla POV
Katelynn busted in my room being very loud,and I just woke up.
Katelynn:OOOHHMYYYYYYGOOOOODDDD
Me:(Whisper yell) Shut the hell up Kate
Katelynn:No what the hell is he doing here,but wait tell me later.He has to go your parents are downstairs,and they assumed the car was mine because I was outside on the phone about to ring the door bell when they pulled up.
Me:How am I going to get him out of here,and he's our height put together?
We thought for a minute until a knock was at the door.
Dad:Honey come out of that room
Me:Coming
I shook August and told him to hide in my closet because my parents were at my door.He huffed,and hurried in the closet.
I fixed myself up and went to go see my parents.
Me:Hi daddy!
Dad:Hey Princess what took you so long?
Me:Oh I was just brushing my teeth and stuff.
My dad kissed me on my forehead,and said
Dad:Come outside I have a surprise for you
Me:OK DADDY!
Dad:wait,put on this blindfold
Me:ok
I took my dad's hand as I was going to the driveway.My dad took the blindfold of my eyes,and I was speechless.It was a MATTE PINK LAMBORGHINI !! I jumped on my dad thanking him for my new car.
I'm about to go and get dressed and drive it.
Dad:Kayla, sweetie me and your mother have to go to a meeting so we will see you later.
Me:ok love you guys
They waved bye,and they left. I ran inside and went to my room, and August was on my computer and Kate was in my closet looking for clothes.
Me:August btw there's some clothes,and some shoes that's your style in the bedroom next to mine, so you can go get in the shower and get dressed.There's also toothbrushes toothpaste and hygiene stuff in that bathroom in there too
Katelynn get whatever you want and pick me some clothes out because we all are about to go.
Katelynn:Ok
August:Ok
45 minutes later
We were all dressed ready to go, and I couldn't wait to show them my car.
Me: Check this out
I swung the door open, and there mouths hung wide open
Katelynn:Damn girl, this car is so fuckin awesome.
August:Hell yeah, this the new Lamborghini
August's phone rang, and he had to go. He came over to me, and hugged me tightly. He whispered in my ear "I'll call you lata, I gotta talk to you."
I shook my head and he walked away,got in his car,and left.
Katelynn:Well😏what happened here last night? You know you ain't slick like at all slick Kay.
Me:Nothing happened,but let me tell you on the way to the salon in my Lamborghini.
I told Katelynn about everything that took place last night. She looked at me with the cheesiest grin on her face.
Katelynn: He tried to get with you and you ain't even let him
Me:No,I'm not making the same mistake as I did last time.Besides, he was drunk I wasn't about to take advantage of him, or vise versa
Kate just played on her phone, and then she plugged in her phone to the radio and this song came on called "I Luv This Shit." I was bobbing my head to the song when I picked up Kate's phone and looked at the name, and it was August.
Wow, he can really sing, but I don't wanna act like I'm a THOT and just wanna be with him because of who he was.
I was "The New Girl," but I sure as hell wasn't "That Girl."

COMMENT💬
VOTE👥
READ📓
I'll Update Later