I Miss You Pt.2

Kayla POV
I went in his dressing room as bold as can be, but I showed not an ounce of emotion.
He saw me, and his jaw almost dropped.
Me: Hello August
August: What's up Kayla
Me: Nothing, but how have you been doing I see you're making it big
August: I'm doin Ight, but if I had you I would be a lot be-
Me: Please August don't give me that bullshit. You must really think that I'm a fucking fool.
August: Kay listen, I'm really sorry.
I really am. I was a mufuckin fool to let yo ass go. I am miserable without you.
I try to fuck Otha bitches to try to fill that hole in me. Nun of dem hoes can Eva be on yo level. I ain't never told no bitch I luh you. You are really the only one. I miss you like a mufucka and it kills me I can't hol you like I want. Please give me anotha chance Kayla, I promise I'll change fa you baybeh.
By this time he was full fledged crying with red eyes, on his knees holding my waist. I felt like a complete asshole, so I just held him while he gripped me even tighter.
I got on my knees and said
Me: August, I love and miss you too, but in order for us to work out you have to make me believe you. Make me feel like I'm your one and only true love.
August: I promise baybeh I will change fa you.
He got up off of his knees and kissed me like there was no tomorrow.
I began to cry, and my tears were on his face.
He stopped kissing me, and said
August: I luh you, I'll call you later.
Me: I love you too, and ok
He kissed me in my forehead and gave me a bear hug.
I left out of the dressing room thing, I got my man back.

*45 minutes later*
Me and Katelynn got back to the house and got in the shower.
She wanted to have movie night so I said cool because I didn't have class tomorrow.
We were about 15 minutes into Addicted when I got a text from August.
FINE YUNGIN💢🔫 Hey bae wyd
PRETTY GIRL KAY😍❤️ NM just having movie night with Kate
FINE YUNGIN💢🔫 Ight bae I just wanted to tell ya Gnite cause my ass goin to bed
PRETTY GIRL KAY😍❤️ K bae I love you ttyl
FINE YUNGIN💢🔫 Luh u too, just rememba you da last face I see when I go to bed
When I saw that message I almost cried.
I texted him back
PRETTY GIRL KAY😍❤️ Awl bae I love you too
I laid on Kate's lap while she played in my hair.
Me: I love you so much Kate. I appreciate you for being my bestfriend for so long and staying loyal
Katelynn: I love you too boo
We watched the movie until the end, and said goodnight and went to our rooms.
I laid in my bed just thinking about August. I love him so much, but he has to prove to me that he can and will change.