MAKE LOVE

Katelynn in the media👆👆👆👆

Kayla's POV
I was listening to my music while I was trying to find something to wear. Then my phone dinged,and it was a text from Katelynn.
TEXT CONVO
KATEBAYBEE❤️👑 Hey boo wyd
KAYBOO😍😘Nothing finding something to wear for tonight
KATEBAYBEE❤️👑 Make sure to wear somethin that will just😱
KAYBOO😍😘 Ok, I gotta go and get in the shower and stuff so I can do my makeup and hair
KATEBAYBEE❤️👑Ok call me later😘
I put my stuff down and finally decided to wear a Black Maxi dress that hugged my curves, and my black, spiked red bottoms. After I got out of the shower I flat ironed my hair bone straight making it reach my butt, and a little mascara and red lipstick. My jewelry I had a gold Rolex, gold diamond earrings, and a gold diamond necklace.
By the time I got finished August texted me telling me he was outside, so I grabbed my Michael Kors purse and left out of the door.
August POV
I was waitin' for Kayla to come outside after I texted ha, and when she did I was like DAMN!! She was fina than a mufucka. She got in my black on black Ferrari, and said "Hi August, you look handsome." I was like"Thanks ma, you look gawgeous tonight." She blushed, and said,"Thank You." We then left out of her driveway, and went to the movies,or so she thought.We pulled up to this club, and got out.Kayla had a worried expression on ha face, and ended up sayin' "August I don't know about this, I've never been to a club before." I was like "It's cool ma, I got you."
Kayla's POV
August pulled up to this club and I was terrified. I said to him,"August I don't know about this, I've never been to a club before." He said to me "It's cool ma, I got you." Oh my,aren't I scared.
When we got to the door we didn't even have to wait because August new the bouncer.I held his hand when we got in, and when we finally got through the crowd, we were at the bar. August ordered a drink,and when he got it he handed it to me and said,"Drink it ma, it'll help ya relax." I drunk it, and it was strong, gross, and it burned my chest causing me to cough and August to chuckle.He ordered another, and another, maybe 5 or 6 more. Next thing I know I'm twerking, being ghetto, and everything above.
"August I wann......a gooooooooooo hooooooooome,"I said slurring my words. He laughed and picked me up bridal style, and took me to the car.
I was laughing uncontrollably that I gave myself the hiccups badly.
"Auguuuuuuuuuuuuuusttt cooooooooome oooooooooooonnn."
He got in the car and drove me home while I was still laughing and hiccuping.
30 minutes later
August picked me up out of the car, and took me upstairs to my room. When he sat me on the bed I sat up, and took off my shoes and my dress.
He just looked at me,and looked at me and said"Damn ma, but what you doin'." Since he was less than a foot from my bed I stumbled up walked over to him and pushed him on my bed. I said to him,"Relax baby I want you and need you right now."
Next thing I know we're kissing, touching, and loving all night."