What's Going on With You?

John's POV

"Woah, woah Nikki slow down. Alright, I'm a good father, I care about my kids. And lets not forget I was the one who always disagreed about putting Tori into WWE, she's just too young. This shit wouldn't be happening right now, and Eva loves the kids, and it's understandable that the kids aren't on exactly good terms with her. To them it's like she split us."

"John what do you mean 'to them it's like she spilt us up' you split us up, you're the one who's responsible for ruining two marriages, ours and Eva's. You destroyed our family. Our kids see their father, what one week out of the month. When in reality your schedule is perfectly fit so you can see Eva every other day, when that could be your kids!" A tear rolled down her cheek making a pathway for all the rest to follow. I didn't want to see her like this, I made my way over to her.

I wrapped my arms around her, she snuggled her face into my chest. Tears continued to roll down her face and fall onto my shirt. After two minutes of silence we released from each others embrace.

It was awkward, we just started into each other's eyes, thinking about what our actions had meant.

"Well I'm see how's Tori is doing now, I'll see you later..." She turned around without ease and bit it her lip in embarrassment while doing so.

"Oh wait, can you tell Tori I'm going to go to VIP Meet & Greet and then I'll come check on her?" Nikki let out a little smirk and a chuckle as soon as I finished my question, she could see that I wanted to prove I am a good father.

Nikki's POV

"John I know what you're trying to do you, you're trying to forget the fact that Eva never punched Tori, that you never knocked out Randy in front of our kids. Your realizing now that by threatening me to go to court for custody, you're really threatening yourself." With that I swiftly walked out of the door, to see all the Superstars eyes on me.

"You may go in now!" I gestured toward the door, and the mob of them proceeded into the door.

As I turned the corner to go to the physicians office, I saw Alicia and Nattie talking to Chris Amann (WWE Physician). I figured they had went with Randy and Brie to get Tori's nose checked out.

"Hey Foxy, hey Nat, and Chris! So what's up with my daughter?"

"Well her nose is broken, we packed it with some gauze and taped it up a bit also. She needs to keep icing it constantly for about a week or so. She also had some minor bruising on the left side of her head, from when she fell after being punched."

"Aw my poor baby, when will she be able to come back to work?"

"I'd say about 2 episodes of Raw from the next."

"Alright thanks Chris!" He walked into his office an shut the door. But something was up, I could tell that Alicia and Nattie had something on their mind. They kept doing silent gestures to each other.

"Alright spill it girls!" Foxy and Nattie looked at me in shock because they thought they were being rather secretive.

"Huh, what are talking about Nikki?" Alicia looked at Nattie with a worried half smile on her face.

"Guys your not exactly secretive, so let it out now!"

"Well..." Nattie hesitated.