Vacation From Hell (Part 2)

Tori's POV

All I know is that I better get a good tan and Eva Marie sure as hell better not piss me off. And I can't wait to go on the yacht. Suddenly my thoughts of water skiing and catching a tan, were interrupting by a familiar not so lovable voice...

Eva Marie turned around in her seat to face us kids, "We're going to have so much fun this weekend!"

I could tell James got really excited because he almost jumped out of his carseat. She could probably tell that me and Tanner weren't exactly trilled because we didn't even look up we just kept scrolling through our Twitter feed. 

"Bet your mom doesn't do stuff like this with you guys..." she smugly grinned while fixing her lip gloss in the visor mirror of the car. 

I looked back at Tanner and I decided to text him instead of letting the whole car know how I felt. 

Ta=Tanner 

To=Tori

Ta: Who the hell does she think she is?!

To: Idk but mom won't think twice about punching her if she says something like that in-front of her. 

Ta: Seriously tho, we need to get James against her asap!

To: Exactly. I don't even know how he likes her.

John's POV 

I hadn't told Eva nor kids that I had a business meetings tomorrow, but I'm sure they wont mind. I can tell the older kids haven't adjusted to the whole Eva Marie being my fiance thing but I'm hoping this weekend getaway brings everyone closer. 

"Hey guys so tomorrow I have to go to a quick two hour meeting and then I'll be right back, ok?" I could tell the kids were annoyed because they actually looked up from their phones.

"C'mon dad!" They all basically said in unison.

"Hey tell you what while I'm gone you guys and Eva can go the beach behind the house and I'll bring home some desserts, champagne for the adults, and some movies..?"

I looked at each and everyone of them until I got them to say 'deal'. 

Tomorrow

Tanner's POV 

I've been thinking about this whole Eva and James plan and I thought of the ultimate idea to piss her off. 

Ta= Tanner 

To= Tori 

Ta= Hey I thought of a plan, come to my room.

To= Thank God bc I'm fresh out of ideas. Be right there.

"Alright, listen so you know how Eva is always taking those Shredz vitamins after her workout?"

"How could I not they're all over the place!" 

"Ok well I just heard her go down to workout so what if we make James play and build stuff with the pills, and since she is OCD it will be a double whammy!" 

"Wow this is gonna be fun, lets go get James, oh and don't say double whammy again..." Tori looked back at me and we laughed and then went to find James. 

Tori's POV 

"Alright James come her buddy, now Eva wants you to do something for her..." Tanner lifted James up on the counter while I got the vitamins out of the cabinet.

I poured half of each of the vitamins on the counter, "Now I want you to build whatever you want with these just like legos ok?"

"Yay building my favourite!" He got to work and me and Tanner went to the den and waited for the madness to start. 

20 minutes later 

Tanner's POV

I heard the door shut downstairs and then a gasp. Me and Tori both ran up from the den and watched from the top of the staircase.

"JAMES WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" James got very scared and jumped off the counter and ran upstairs to Tori and I.

Then Tori joined in, which can't be good..."Who the hell do you think you are to yell at my brother like that!?"

"I'm going to be your step-mother one day that's who the hell I am, so you better learn to like me missy!"

And with that I texted my mom...

Ta= Tanner

N= Nikki

Ta= Mom come to the beach house now!!

N= On my way. 

(A/N: Sorry it took so long to update but there will be a Part 3 uploaded by Wednesday. An what do you guys think will Nena hold through or go their seperate ways forever? Inbox what you want please!)